Software News tagged "Monitoring"
Price monitoring software company Competera has released a new Brand Intelligence product for product manufacturers.
Competera Brand Intelligence provides features including:
- MAP monitoring with flexible filtration
- First MAP violation detection with automatic offender notification
- Price violation dynamic analysis by product or retailer
- Product benchmarking
With this tool, brand managers can quickly identify MAP violators, and see the percentage of assortment with violations by any retailer.
The "first violator" feature helps brands identify the first retailer to lower their price below MAP, causing other retailers to lower their price in response.
The tool also gives brands the ability to research marketplaces, resellers and price comparison sites to track the price positioning of authorized resellers as well as unauthorized ones.
Auction monitoring tool eBay Item Watcher now supports eBay Germany and eBay Australia.
Auction Magic, the free searching and monitoring tool, has been updated with a number of new features, such as:
- "Excluded Sellers", which filters out specified sellers.
- "Watching By Magic", which tracks individual auctions (similar to eBay's Watch List, but not limited to 30 items)
- “Quick Search”, which immediately executes a search, instead of requiring you to set up a search in a folder.