Amazon seller tools company Seller Labs is holding their next Resonate seller conference on May 15-16 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Joana McKenna, former Amazon.com Senior Executive of Strategic Development
- Ian Lurie, CEO of Portent (search, social media, content, and analytics)
- Henry Liu. advertising/digital marketing expert and veteran of Facebook and Instagram
- James Thomson, Co-Founder of the PROSPER Show and former head of AmazonServices.com
- Peter Kearns, expert on Amazon policy and brand strategy and ex-Amazon Marketplace leader (FBA for consumables)
- Cherie Yvette, PPC advertising expert (Google AdWords and Amazon Advertising)
- Dr. Ben Frederick, 7-figure Amazon seller and China sourcing expert
Resonate will be at Terminus 330, near Atlanta's Centennial Olympic Park. Discounted early-bird tickets are currently available.
Source: Seller Labs
Specialist accountant for UK online sellers Ecommerce Accountants is offering a special discount ahead of the personal tax deadline on January 31st.
New personal tax clients who join before 17th January can save 50% on the regular fee for a basic personal tax return, making it £72 instead of £144. Complex personal tax returns and business accounts are a separate service and not included in the offer.
Ecommerce Accountants offer a personal tax service for both directors and sole traders and can help them avoid making mistakes or incurring penalties.
The UK personal tax deadline is on January 31st each year and there is an automated late filing penalty of £100 for late submissions.
Source: Ecommerce Accountants
Amazon alerts, analytics and automation tool Efficient Era has added a feature which matches email addresses to Amazon orders.
The External Email Tracker matches addresses from sellers' own email lists to any order placed by a customer on Amazon within a certain period of time.
This helps measure the success of email marketing outside Amazon, and identify contacts who have become customers.
The External Email Tracker is available at no additional charge to Efficient Era customers.
Source: Efficient Era