Fred Lizza, CEO of Dydacomp, said "BizSyncXL is the perfect complement to our product portfolio, offering Magento users the connectivity tools to implement the most powerful order management solution to grow their online and offline businesses."
Gary McDougall, CEO and founder of ChannelBrain, will assume the role of Dydacomp's Vice President of Product Integration. Other ChannelBrain staff will remain with Dydacomp.
BizSyncXL features include:
- Create and update products, inventory and prices directly from M.O.M. including image attachments.
- Order status integration: Update tracking numbers and status from M.O.M to your shopping cart.
- Automatically update price, quantity and product data.
Ecommerce management solution nChannel has released an integration with the Sage 100 software suite.
"Selling through multiple channels creates welcomed growth, but with it also comes unwelcome costs and challenges," explained Steve Weber, President & CEO of nChannel. "Sage users who use [nChannel's] nCOM to connect Sage to their sales channels get much more than a data integration tool. nCOM’s management capabilities allow them to increase revenue by properly merchandising more products in more places while realizing significant and immediate operational efficiencies."
The Sage Connector's capabilities include:
- Merging item data from Sage, spreadsheets, and image files to publish complete, searchable item information on the web.
- Support for standard, kit, and serialized item types.
- Mapping to eBay and Amazon-specific categories.
- Web order integration via work order or sales transaction.
- Order fulfillment.
- Creating new customers, updating existing customer records, or consolidating customer ship-to’s under a single Sage customer.
- Inventory synchronization in real-time.
- Integration to drop ship suppliers.
US sales tax solution TaxJar has added a report so sellers can compare sales and sales tax for all states in one place.
The report shows a state-by-state breakdown of sales and sales tax collected and can be filtered by date. Clicking a sales value in the report shows a breakdown of all of the transactions included.
Limited companies selling through Linnworks can switch to an annual Linnworks contract and pay monthly with iwoca to save between 15% and 35% on the normal monthly rates.
Ecommerce marketing solution Lengow is hosting a one-day conference in Paris on 3 April 2014.
The Lengow Ecommerce Day is a free event for online retailers with round-table meetings, conferences and workshops.
Presenters include representatives from Twitter, PriceMinister and Bazaarvoice. Workshops will be hosted by ecommerce experts from Mediabong, Skeelbox, eXelate and Ve Interactive.
Tom Griffin, SVP of Corporate Development at Demandware, said "The integration of Mercent Retail with Demandware Commerce can further meet the dynamic needs of large retailers operating in today’s highly competitive marketplace. We're pleased to add Mercent to the LINK partner community."
A major update to hosted shopping cart Bigcommerce called "Bigcommerce Next" includes a number of features:
- A new theme store with dozens of free and premium themes that work on desktop and mobile devices.
- Easier credit card acceptance via Stripe, Simplify Commerce (from MasterCard) or PayPal.
- "Traffic Engine" marketing wizard supporting email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, advertising and more.
- Bigcommerce University, a series of in-depth marketing videos to help sellers grow sales.
- Google Trusted Stores support (for high volume merchants), sending the required data feeds to Google directly from Bigcommerce.
Mobile eBay lister WorldLister has released a number of new features, some only to "alpha" testers.
Sellers using the app can now re-list in bulk, and keep track of listings by entering their own SKU codes (Stock Keeping Units).
Users opted into alpha testing can use "pending listings" to hold items in reserve if eBay limits prevent listing. They can also access mobile analytics (including sales and profits reports), access a seller dashboard, import existing eBay listings, get their photos into eBay's image gallery, and send automatic responses to buyers.