nChannel Releases Sage Connector
Ecommerce management solution nChannel has released an integration with the Sage 100 software suite.
"Selling through multiple channels creates welcomed growth, but with it also comes unwelcome costs and challenges," explained Steve Weber, President & CEO of nChannel. "Sage users who use [nChannel's] nCOM to connect Sage to their sales channels get much more than a data integration tool. nCOM’s management capabilities allow them to increase revenue by properly merchandising more products in more places while realizing significant and immediate operational efficiencies."
The Sage Connector's capabilities include:
- Merging item data from Sage, spreadsheets, and image files to publish complete, searchable item information on the web.
- Support for standard, kit, and serialized item types.
- Mapping to eBay and Amazon-specific categories.
- Web order integration via work order or sales transaction.
- Order fulfillment.
- Creating new customers, updating existing customer records, or consolidating customer ship-to’s under a single Sage customer.
- Inventory synchronization in real-time.
- Integration to drop ship suppliers.