Jul 24 2015
Jul 24, 2015
SixBit 2.0 Includes Improved Inventory Management and API Access
A major update of eBay selling management tool SixBit includes inventory management improvements and its own API for integrating the software with other services.
Enhancements in SixBit 2.0 include:
- Faster entry, batch editing and more import options.
- Inline grid editing of items, inventory, orders, shipments, sales, suppliers and buyers.
- Improved picture editor with text drawing, annotations, and corner rounding.
- Custom fields that can be included in grids, reports, packing lists, description wrappers and email templates.
- Additional picture storage options to reduce database size.
- Batch editing of orders, shipments and sales to quickly update multiple shipment services or tracking numbers.
- CSV and XML import/export of orders, shipment, sales, suppliers, buyers and compatibility sets.
- Introduction of the SixBit API with Drop Folder processing to more tightly integrate SixBit with existing processes.
Source: SixBit Software