Lengow Launches New Ecommerce Automation Platform
Ecommerce marketing software company Lengow has updated its tool with a new "automation platform".
The new version has more intuitive features and a redesigned interface, and provides a new set of features so online retailers can automate processes, analytics and campaigns.
Lengow plans to develop the new ecommerce automation platform into a "hub" that integrates with all major ecommerce tools, allowing customers to centrally manage and automate all ecommerce processes from a single platform. The hub will integrate tools, services and partners, including product listing translation, delivery and payment management, pricing assistance and analytics services.
The platform's new features allow online retailers to:
- Centralise all of their online marketing campaigns.
- Receive automated recommendations on channels and product optimisation.
- Visualise in real-time their product listings and catalogue status updates.
- Create unique global promotions on specific ecommerce channels.
- Set up multiple automatic rules for different product segments.
- See the profitability of each of their products on each channel.
Mickael Froger, co-founder and CEO of Lengow said, "The new Lengow Ecommerce Automation platform enables smart new ways of working for retailers and opens up new international markets for them. We developed it with the goal of making online selling around the world much easier and more effective and we believe it sets a new standard for innovation, intelligent design and simplicity. By centralising and connecting all necessary ecommerce tools into a single platform, Lengow is fuelling ecommerce of the future."
Lengow has more than 3500 customers in 45 countries and partnerships with 1800 channels worldwide.