ShipStation Adds Integration with Ecwid
Order management tool ShipStation has added an integration with the Ecwid shopping cart.
ShipStation can now provide Ecwid sellers with time-saving shipping features including:
- Synchronization of Ecwid orders into ShipStation.
- Shipping orders across one or many carriers (USPS, FedEx, UPS, Amazon FBA and more).
- Discounted USPS rates and a free USPS provider account.
- Creating shipping labels one at a time or in batch.
- Automating manual tasks like selecting carriers, filing custom forms, and updating shipping info back to Ecwid and the customer.
"Partnering with a market leader like Ecwid fulfills ShipStation's mission to help make every seller, wherever they sell and however they ship, exceptionally efficient," says Robert Gilbreath, ShipStation's Vice President of Marketing.
Ecwid is a cloud-base ecommerce platform used by more than 900,000 merchants globally.