Linnworks Integrates WooCommerce, DHL, Interlink and Amazon Buy Shipping API
Inventory and channel management system Linnworks has added an integration with ecommerce platform WooCommerce, as well as three shipping services.
The WooCommerce integration will allow Linnworks users to manage inventory, update stock levels and manage orders from WooCommerce.
The new shipping services supported in Linnworks are DHL Global Mail, Interlink Express and Amazon Buy Shipping.
With the DHL Global Mail integration, users can assign shipping, print shipping labels and file manifests all from one system. The Interlink integration brings the new Linnworks.net cloud-based service in line with Linnworks desktop.
Finally, Linnworks have released a new integration directly with the Amazon "Buy Shipping" service. This new feature enables users to buy shipping labels directly from Amazon, which provides a range of benefits for Amazon sellers including:
- No separate registration required with the parcel carrier.
- Payment directly from Amazon sales earnings.
- Orders marked as despatched as soon as shipping is purchased.
- Tracking information automatically uploaded to Amazon.
- Amazon automatically chooses the cheapest service for each order.
The Linnworks Buy Shipping integration allows the Amazon labels to be embedded directly into invoices or packing slips, or printed using a thermal printer for higher quality and cost savings.