ShipStation Now Available in Canada, Australia and the UK
Order management tool ShipStation is now available to sellers in Canada, Australia and the UK, in addition to the US.
ShipStation users in Canada, Australia and the UK have access to the following features:
- Batch printing of more than 500 shipping labels at a time.
- Consolidation of orders from multiple sales channels including Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and many more.
- Continually updated automation features to set up shipping processes to save time and money.
- Automatic tracking and delivery emails, keeping customers updated about the status of their order.
- Wireless printing via ShipStation Connect, allowing users to send shipping labels to one printer and packing slips to another.
In addition, ShipStation users in Canada, Australia and the UK who ship internationally will be able to:
- Set up automatically populated customs forms for international shipments.
- Create automatic customs documentation.
- Set up customs forms to be automatically signed for international shipments.
"International e-commerce is growing rapidly and Canada, Australia and the UK are three of the top ten countries with the most e-commerce sales," says ShipStation's VP of Marketing, Robert Gilbreath. "ShipStation is pleased to support our users in these countries by integrating with the carriers they know and utilize on a daily basis and providing a best-in-class shipping solution."
* * * * *
ShipStation has also announced an integration with Purolator, one of Canada's leading freight, package and logistics solutions providers. Merchants based in Canada will now be able to ship to users throughout Canada and around the world, using ShipStation's shipping software and Purolator's delivery service.