Aug 21 2016
Aug 21, 2016
OrderWise Updates Include Support for Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime
Ecommerce management system OrderWise now supports Amazon's Seller Fulfilled Prime program.
Other updates to OrderWise include:
- Users can now store an exchange rate against individual purchase order lines.
- Automatic up-sell reminders for staff creating orders manually.
- Automated invoice generation.
- Minimum stock levels for Google Shopping listings.
- Customizing how batch numbers and expiry dates appear on invoices, receipts and delivery notes.
- New goods-in despatch feature, allowing one staff member to book in stock while other staff ship items.