ShipStation Adds Support for Tophatter
Nearly every item on Tophatter sells, usually within 90 seconds, providing a unique and exciting platform for sellers to scale inventory quickly. Tophatter's largest partners sell 5,000-10,000 items per week, typically of heavily discounted items including jewelry, apparel, accessories, beauty and electronics.
The integration allows Tophatter sellers to easily connect with ShipStation to save time and money on their shipping and fulfillment processes. ShipStation offers:
- Automation to find the least expensive shipping option based on type of product, weight and geography.
- Order consolidation from multiple sales channels including Amazon, eBay and many more.
- Batch printing more than 500 shipping labels at once, even wirelessly, from a large variety of thermal or desktop printers, from a Mac, PC, or mobile device.
- A free Stamps.com USPS shipping account (worth $15.99 per month), including deeply discounted USPS rates.
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android, allowing sellers to manage and view their ShipStation accounts on the go.
"Tophatter and ShipStation are both leaders in the fast-moving world of e-commerce. This partnership helps Tophatter sellers ship large volumes of orders seamlessly via ShipStation, allowing them to put more time into growing their e-commerce businesses," says Andrew Blachman, Tophatter COO. "It's also been a pleasure working with the ShipStation marketing team to introduce many of ShipStation's clients to the Tophatter mobile marketplace as they look for new high-growth channels to expand their sales."