ShipStation Adds Support for Houzz
Shipping management tool ShipStation has added an integration with home products marketplace Houzz.
Houzz merchants can now ShipStation order fulfillment features including:
- Free Stamps.com account (normally $15.99 per month) including discounted USPS rates.
- Batch printing more than 500 shipping labels at once from a large variety of printers, from a Mac, PC, or mobile device.
- Consolidation of orders from multiple sales channels, including Amazon, eBay, Shopify, BigCommerce, and many more.
- Automation features allowing sellers to choose the least expensive shipping option based on type of product, weight, and geography.
- Mobile app, free on iOS and Android devices, allowing sellers to manage and view their ShipStation accounts on their phones.
"We are excited to partner with this amazing company," says ShipStation's Vice President of Marketing Robert Gilbreath. "Our integration with Houzz allows us to continue to help online sellers make shipping and fulfillment easier, efficient, and more cost-effective no matter where they sell."