ShipStation Launches Integration With DHL in the UK
Shipping software ShipStation has released support for DHL in the United Kingdom.
UK-based sellers will now be able to ship to customers in-country and around the world, using ShipStation and DHL.
With the integration, ShipStation's UK customers will have access to the following DHL features:
- Labels printed using negotiated DHL rates within ShipStation
- Free electronic signature on every package
- Carrier insurance
- Automatically-generated customs documentation
- Discounts for multi-package shipping
- Third-party billing for shipping charges
ShipStation customers can also consolidate orders from multiple sales channels and marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay; automate the selection of shipping options; batch print thousands of labels at once; and manage their shipping on a mobile device.
"This partnership with DHL continues to expand our breadth of offerings in the UK," said ShipStation's VP of Marketing Robert Gilbreath. "Our UK customers are very important, and we look forward to helping them even more with their order shipping and fulfillment."