RepricerExpress Releases Advanced Repricing Features and Automations
Marketplace repricing tool RepricerExpress now provides a detailed price history, has enhanced repricing rules, and includes new automations to automatically change strategy.
RepricerExpress provides detailed history for products' prices, showing when prices changed, why, position, competitor's prices, Buy Box information and sales. This is in addition to information on competing sellers, Buy Box history, sales performance and other specifics about repricing rules and frequency.
Repricing rule enhancements help sellers be more competitive, allowing prices to be set above MFN competitors but lower than FBA, or choosing to price only against sellers who hold the Buy Box, competiting against New price if lower than Used and much more.
- Auto-detecting long-term storage fees due and moving to be more aggressive repricing rule to sell stock before Amazon charges its fees.
- Auto-detecting low stock on Buy Box winners and moving to a very high-profit strategy until more stock is available.
- Auto-detecting Price Wars and moving to a near Max repricing strategy to avoid throwing away all your profits.
- Auto-moving products to a more aggressive repricing strategy if there have been no sales for six months.
- Auto-detecting if products have moved from MFN to FBA and switching to a different pricing strategy.