Get Heard Here!
eBay listing tool for the macOS. Features free image uploads and comes bundled with 150 professional designs. Imports images from Apple's Photos and/or free companion "GarageSale Scout" iPhone app for taking images and reading barcodes.
macOS 10.10 or later
|Platforms||Apple Mac Software, iOS App|
|eBay Sites||eBay Motors, eBay.at, eBay.be, eBay.ca, eBay.ch, eBay.co.uk, eBay.com, eBay.com.au, eBay.de, eBay.es, eBay.fr, eBay.ie, eBay.it, eBay.nl, eBay.pl|
Trial: 3 free listings plus 30 days free tracking
A new major version of eBay selling tool for the Mac GarageSale has been released.
GarageSale 7 offers a modern user interface, with instant error feedback when composing listings. A new companion app for iOS lets users take photos without additional file transfer steps.
The new GarageSale uses a custom database layer built on Google's LevelDB engine, that scales better for sellers with a large number of listings and orders, and also allows faster updates to GarageSale.
The trial version can be used to create three eBay listings, and a full license costs $39.99.
GarageSale was first released over ten years ago, in November 2004.
eBay lister for the Mac GarageSale has a new major version in beta testing.
GarageSale 7, which has been under development for two years, is an entirely new version of GarageSale with features including:
- Modernized interface with instant error reporting
- Import listing drafts from the GarageSale Scout app on iPhone
- New custom database engine, which deals better with large amounts of data and allows the developers to adapt to eBay changes more quickly
- A new Orders sections showing information about purchased items and buyers
- Reports can generate diagrams in addition to text tables
- Automatic update of eBay category information
- Mobile-optimized listing designs
- Local live validation of most eBay errors in a new "Preflight" panel
- Support for recent eBay features including product codes for variations, and out of stock control which prevents GTC listings ending when stock reaches zero
A new version of eBay selling tool for Mac users GarageSale adds support for eBay's Business Policy presets.
eBay Business Policies allow sellers to define presets on the eBay website for shipping, payment, and returns. The presets can be applied through the eBay website or third-party tools like GarageSale. Version 6.8 also includes:
- Updated shipping services for eBay UK and eBay Australia.
- Updated category data.
- Various minor improvements and bug fixes.
GarageSale is an Apple Mac OSX application that allows users to design, post, and manage eBay listings. It is responsible for more than 2 million listings currently on eBay. GarageSale supports eBay Stores, eBay Motors, PayPal, Twitter and international eBay sites.
eBay lister for the Mac GarageSale has been updated with a number of new features and options.
GarageSale 6.7 includes support for eBay Poland, calculated shipping, return restocking fees, cash-on-delivery costs for eBay Italy, and images from FileMaker Pro.
Mac eBay selling tool GarageSale has added two new features for eBay sellers.
Support for eBay's new "condition description" field lets sellers describe the condition of used items in more detail. Also new is support for eBay’s "Global Shipping Program", which provides a forwarding service for US sellers selling internationally.
eBay's certification program for third-party solution providers has been updated, with significant changes to the criteria certified providers must meet - resulting in some providers leaving the program.
The current certified providers are:
- Cloud Conversion
- The Seller Sourcebook
The eBay Certified Provider Program was launched in 2004.
Version 6.1 of eBay listing tool for the Mac GarageSale has been released.
The update includes a formatting toolbar, batch find and replace, and an updated component for selecting images.
Mac and iPhone software developer iwascoding has released version 6 of GarageSale, its eBay listing solution for the Mac.
New GarageSale features include inventory tracking, improved batch editing, and more advanced auction designs.
The winners of the 2010 eBay star developer awards have been announced at the eBay Developers Conference:
- DSR Rockstar: eCommSource by Cloud Conversion
- Early Adopter: Quantity Manager and Price Spectre by NullApps (runner up for DSR report last year)
- Most Innovative: Outright by Outright
- Rapid Evolution: Vendio Reviser by Vendio (runner up in the Most Innovative category for Vendio Research last year)
- Service to the Developer Community: David Kronenwetter of Experimenter's Discount Warehouse (runner up last year)
- DSR Rockstar: PhiConnect Return Service by PhiConnect.com
- Early Adopter: ChannelAdvisor Premium Marketplaces by ChannelAdvisor
- Most Innovative: GarageSale iPhone application by iwascoding
- Rapid Evolution: ShipSaver Insurance by inkFrog (winner of the Rapid Evolution award for Sales Manager last year)
- Service to the Developer Community: Alan Capesius of AlsSoftware
eBay listing tool for the Mac and iPhone GarageSale is now also available for the Apple iPad.
The new version allows iPad users to create complete eBay auctions using images from their photo library. Up to 10 images can be added to each auction for free and 10 popular auction designs are included, with additional designs available from the built-in auction template store.
The application supports 16 different eBay sites, including eBay.com and eBay.de, and shares prepared auctions with GarageSale on the Mac.
iwascoding (1 other listing)
The Supplier Says
GarageSale is a client application for the eBay online auction system. It allows Mac OS X users to create auctions quickly using an intuitive mac-like interface, integrates with iPhoto and offers WYSIWYG text editing. From the supplier's website