System for fulfilling online orders and controlling stock. Covers order processing, postage management, stock control, reorders, customer returns/refunds, stock scrapping, stock purchases, purchase life cycle. Automatically downloads orders from eBay, Amazon, osCommerce and many others, including your own website. Synchronizes stock levels beween all channels.
|Amazon Sites||Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr|
|Carriers||DHL, DPD, FedEx, Interlink Express, myHermes, Parcelforce, Royal Mail, UKMail, UPS, US Postal Service|
|eBay Sites||eBay Canada, eBay France, eBay Germany, eBay UK, eBay.com|
|Marketplaces||Flubit, Fnac, Fruugo, Intu, Pixmania PixPlace, PriceMinister, Rakuten.co.uk, Rakuten.com, Sears.com Marketplace|
|Price Comparison||Google Shopping|
|Shopping Carts||BigCommerce, Magento, Prestashop, Shopify|
Trial: 30 days
Do You Have an Opinion?
Multichannel ecommerce management tool Linnworks has updated the way they handle variation items.
Variation items are products which are sold under one listing but vary based on size, colour, pack size or other properties. Linnworks has introduced the concept of a "Variation Parent", which allows sellers to:
- Have a Variation Item SKU that is a child of multiple Variation Parents, so they can create listings with different combinations of variation items.
- Define shared properties at the Variation Parent level for listing purposes.
- Only need to define variation-specific properties at the The Variation Item SKU level.
Multichannel ecommerce software provider Linnworks is running its "Linn Academy" workshop on 12th November in Manchester and 13th November in Reading.
Attendees will be shown the latest version of Linnworks called Linnworks.net, and meet the team including founder Fedor Dzjuba.
The workshop agenda includes:
- What's hot in ecommerce.
- The Linnworks CBT Wizard.
- Guest speakers from Royal Mail and eBay.
- Demonstration of Linnworks.net, the web version of Linnworks.
- Shipping allocation and variations.
- Linnworks feature announcements.
Multichannel management tool Linnworks has added a listing translation service to their solution.
The four-step process involves:
- Selecting SKUs, countries to list to, and the type of translation service.
- Specifying shipping costs for international orders.
- Translation taking a maximum of 4 working days.
- Review of translations and listing to the chosen sites.
The translation itself is a pay-for service, and options are provided of machine translation, human translation, or human translation of the title with machine translation of the description.
12 suppliers listed in the Web Retailer directory will be exhibiting at the eCommerce Expo in London on 1 - 2 October 2014.
Source: eCommerce Expo
Marketplace management software provider Linnworks is running a webinar with eBay on 18 September on the topic of increasing European eBay sales.
The free webinar will talk about the benefits of cross border trade, how to get listings translated, and the eBay International Acceleration Programme. A guest speaker will share their experiences of international selling, and the business expansion that resulted. Register here.
Multichannel management tool Linnworks is now compatible with UK shopping service Flubit.
Linn Systems Head of Business Development Artem Verovenko said, "We believe Flubit’s feature of creating a private offer for customers could lead it to be a prominent marketplace choice for consumers.Recent interest within our client base of over 3,000 businesses has helped us to conclude that this new integration will benefit both our new and existing clients."
StoreFeeder also announced an integration with Flubit recently.
Marketplace management software Linnworks now supports carrier myHermes.
The integration is through CSV transfer, with export of orders from Linnworks for upload into myHernes, and export of shipping details from myHermes for upload back into Linnworks. Full integration - without manual transfer of CSV files - is planned for later this year.
Chirs Dawson of Tamebay reported "Previously you would have had to ask Linnworks to directly make the changes to your account to enable you to export the CSV files in the myHermes format, or make the changes to the files manually, which was a time-consuming job."
Multichannel management system Linnworks has two discounts available until 1 September.
The company is offering a 25% discount for new customers with offer code FB25LP, and a 10% discount for existing customers with offer code KEXH10.
The 25% discount is for new Linnworks accounts only, and applies to the account indefinitely. Both offers have to be claimed by 1 September.
Linn Systems (1 other product listed)
The Supplier Says
* Order book integration with eBay, PayPal, Amazon, osCommerce and other e-commerce platforms
* Printing of postage labels/fold-in invoices
* Postage management
* Postage manifests and postage expenses filing
* Support for full Order lifecycle (order status, returns/refunds)
* Barcoded order lists, invoice, labels
* Despatch Console
* Fully tracable order history
* Direct orders, Sevice Sales and sale lifecycle support
* Sales grid analysis and sales ledger
* Sales grid analysis and sales ledger
* Easy to use automated stock control
* Purchase order tracability
* Purchase ledger and purchase lifecycle support
* Descriptive stock items, including postage and packaging information and product pictures
* Stock scrapping, return to stock, return to supplier
* End/Relist/Adjust listins on eBay
* Stock adjustments
* Stock item life history
* Mobile/wireless stock control and order processing application (handheld, Pocket PC, PDA)
The order book is automated to receive orders from multiple channels such as eBay/PayPal, Amazon, many different e-commerce platforms. All you need to do to get new orders and update the status of the existing ones, is to click one button which will automatically connect to different channels and obtain your latest orders, no file importing necessary. As the system designed ground up using modular architecture, should you find a need to integrate with your own bespoke website it can be done as a bespoke module. Contact our technical support or sales team for more information.
All you stocked products can be linked with orders coming in from eBay, Amazon or your website by the item title. Everytime you process an order the order items automatically deducted from the current stock level. When you acquire new stock by purchasing it from the supplier you can simply create a purchase order which will automatically increase the stock level once the purchase order is delivered. Linn Systems, 21 March 2009