More links for SellerActive:
Get Heard Here!
SellerActive’s all-in-one inventory management solution helps online sellers grow their business.
Their multi-channel inventory and order management software streamlines processes like automated repricing, synchronized listings across multiple marketplaces, and faster, cheaper order fulfillment.
SellerActive’s selling experts help their customers sell more while maximizing their margins.
|Platforms||Web Based / SaaS|
|Amazon Sites||Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, Amazon.com.mx, Amazon.de, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it|
|Carriers||DHL, Express 1, FedEx, Newgistics, RR Donnelly, UPS|
|eBay Sites||eBay Motors, eBay.com|
|Marketplaces||Barnes and Noble, Etsy, Jet, Newegg, Rakuten.com, Sears.com Marketplace|
|Price Comparison||Google Shopping|
|Shipping Software||ShipStation, SkuVault|
|Shopping Carts||3dcart, BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify, Volusion, Yahoo Stores|
|Basic||For clients with up to $25,000 monthly revenue||$239/month (Billed annually. Save 20%) or $299 billed monthly|
|Pro||For clients with up to $50,000 monthly revenue||$399/month (Billed annually. Save 20%) or $499 billed monthly|
|Elite||For clients with up to $100,000 monthly revenue||$719/month (Billed annually. Save 20%) or $899 billed monthly|
|Custom||For clients with over $100,000 monthly revenue||Contact supplier for a quote|
Multi-channel ecommerce tool SellerActive has updated the user interface for its repricing module.
Users can now view their pricing strategies in a more organized fashion, with each strategy reporting how well it is performing including Buy Box ownership percentage.
Setting up a new pricing strategy has been made easier with embedded tips and tricks for each step of the process, and a review of the full strategy as the last step.
Marketplace management tool SellerActive has extended its feature set for the Jet.com marketplace.
SellerActive customers can now manage Jet.com refunds and returns through the SellerActive platform, as well as cancel orders.
Multi-channel ecommerce tool SellerActive has added support for growing marketplace Jet.com and price comparison tool Google Shopping.
SellerActive can now list products and manage orders for Jet.com. Jet launched in July 2015 and already has 3.6 million customers.
Once approved to sell on Jet.com, sellers must complete the Jet.com Runway, which involves setting up the API, running a test order and running a return.
SellerActive has also added support for Google Shopping, enabling sellers to sync their Google account with their preferred shopping cart. This ensures inventory matches between the shopping cart and Google.
Marketplace management tool SellerActive now supports Amazon Spain, Italy, France and Germany.
The new marketplaces complete SellerActive's support for Amazon websites in Europe, alongside existing support for Amazon.co.uk.
SellerActive customers can manage inventory, orders and pricing for Amazon's European marketplaces in the same way as Amazon.com and other integrations.
Multi-channel ecommerce tool SellerActive has added support for Amazon Merchant Fulfilled Prime this week.
Eligible sellers can now use SellerActive's Desktop Shipper module to send Prime orders from their own warehouses, and qualify for Amazon's negotiated rates.
SellerActive has also updated their Pricing Manager page with an icon to indicate items that are at their floor price.
Marketplace management tool SellerActive has released four new features this week.
The new features are:
- Velocity Pricing, which allows automatic prices updates for SKUs based on sales volume. This is a powerful new repricing method for sellers with no competition to base price changes on, such as private-label sellers.
- Line Item Updates, allowing orders with multiple line items to be updated individually, instead of for the whole order. This is useful for sellers that use dropshipping, or have items coming from multiple locations.
- Partial Shipments on Shopify, so orders with multiple items within Shopify can be shipped separately and send tracking information to Shopify separately for each item.
- Purchase Queue Upload, so multiple inventory items in the Low Stock Report can be moved to the Purchase Queue at once.
Multi-channel ecommerce tool SellerActive has added two new features this week.
The new features are:
- Bundle Reports, which display current bundles and quantities. Users can also modify bundles and unbundle items, then upload the report via the File Upload page to make those changes in SellerActive.
- Manual Integration Option, which allows users to enter inventory and orders that are not linked to any of the fully integrated sales channels.
Also, the Buy Box Report has been updated to show the percentage of time each SKU has occupied the Amazon Buy Box.
Marketplace management tool SellerActive has released a number of new features including an upgraded eBay Motors listing tool which can bulk upload listings directly from SellerActive.
Other new features include:
- Filtering sales reports to see just items that were fulfilled by Amazon FBA.
- Updating inventory quantity when an order is cancelled before shipping.
- Indicating orders which are being fulfilled via the eBay Global Shipping Program.
- Excluding specific Amazon sellers (or Amazon itself) in the pricing filters.
- Providing customers with shipment information including the shipping service selected along with the carrier and tracking number.
Multi-channel ecommerce tool SellerActive has released a number of new features including the ability to manage sales prices on Amazon.
The other new features are:
- The ability to update prices and quantities separately for Shopify.
- Bulk uploads of vendor details, e.g. for dropshipping sellers with many vendors.
- FBA pick and pack, storage, referral and delivery fees are now listed in the sales report.
SellerActive (no other listings)
The Supplier Says
Multichannel Selling Made Easy
* Multichannel Inventory Control - Manage your inventory across the net's top marketplaces - Amazon, eBay and more - through a single web-based interface
* Automated, Market-Based Repricing - When the market changes, PriceIntelligence reacts. Activate our dynamic repricing software in three simple steps: choose your goal, set a maximum and minimum price, target your competitors
* Multichannel Order Management - Simplify, streamline, and automate your fulfillment, whether the orders come from your website, Amazon, eBay, or dozens of other e-commerce marketplaces. Export data, print packing slips, and manage fulfillment effortlessly and accurately through our easy-to-use online dashboard
* Tools to Streamline Workflow - As a manager, would you rather spend time on strategy or repetitive tasks? Our software includes easy-to-use tools for simplifying your workflow. Upload data in bulk, export in multiple formats, design custom packing slips, and much more
* Integrated Shipping Solutions - The more you sell, the more shipping fees cut into your bottom line. With our integrated desktop shipping application, instantly find and purchase the lowest rates from the most reliable carriers
* Industry Leading Customer Support - A personal SellerActive agent will assist you when you most need it. We are just one call or click away! SellerActive, 16 March 2016