Get Heard Here!
ShipStation is a web-based shipping solution that streamlines the order fulfillment process for online retailers, with real-time integrations into popular marketplaces and shopping cart platforms.
ShipStation handles order import, batch label creation and customer communication. ShipStation supports multiple users and warehouses. Subscription includes a free Stamps.com account.
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States
Trial: 30 days
Shipping management tool ShipStation now allows users to set up more than one account with the same mail carrier.
The new feature is particularly useful for sellers who ship from multiple locations with a different carrier account for each location.
Users can choose which shipping account to use via a dropdown menu, apply bulk actions or create automation rules to apply a specific carrier account.
Shipping system ShipStation has added support for hosted ecommerce platform Weebly.
ShipStation provides Weebly site creators with the ability to manage and fulfill their orders across various shipping carriers such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL and more, all from within the ShipStation platform.
"ShipStation is excited to partner with such a leader in the industry," says ShipStation's Vice President of Marketing Robert Gilbreath. "Weebly customers will benefit from ShipStation's time and money-saving options, and ShipStation will continue our mission to make every seller, wherever they sell and however they ship, exceptionally efficient at fulfilling orders."
The package includes:
- Free USPS shipping account (worth $15.99 per month), with deeply discounted USPS rates.
- Automation features to automatically choose the least expensive shipping option based on type of product, weight and geography.
- Batch printing more than 500 shipping labels at once, wirelessly, from a large variety of thermal or desktop printers, from a Mac, PC, or mobile device.
- Customized and/or branded shipping and packing label options.
Shipping management tool ShipStation is now integrated with hosted ecommerce platform CoreCommerce.
CoreCommere's platform provides user-friendly technology to build an online business and track its growth. Key features include supplier management tools, B2B functionality, and premier customer support and onboarding capabilities.
The new partnership will combine CoreCommerce's service with ShipStation's shipping and fulfillment technology.
Shipping system ShipStation now provides custom-branded parcel tracking pages.
The new feature, currently available only for US-based businesses, allows users to design their customer-facing order tracking page with their own brand logo, colors, contact information and social media links.
The progress of the customer's order is shown visually on a map. The branded page helps promote the business while providing a better customer experience, and is mobile-responsive.
A new Customer Engagement report complements the branded tracking page with open and click rates for tracking and delivery emails, along with statistics on visits to the branded tracking page and which links are clicked.
Multichannel management tool Webgility Unify is now integrated with shipping management software ShipStation.
"Shipping and fulfillment are often the most time-consuming, arduous steps in any e-commerce sale," said Parag Mamnani, Founder and CEO, Webgility. "Our customers have asked us to free them from these shackles of inefficiency—and we've done just that by partnering with ShipStation."
Users of Webgility and ShipStation can now:
- Sync inventory across all channels.
- Automatically post individual orders or consolidated groups of orders into accounting software.
- View their entire multi-channel business performance from one place.
- Experiment with new sales channels without adjusting workflows.
"For tons of businesses, Webgility is the e-commerce operations software of choice," said Robert Gilbreath, Vice President of Marketing and Partnerships, ShipStation. "We are excited to work with this innovator to help their customers save even more time and money on shipping and fulfillment."
Shipping system ShipStation is now integrated with UPS in the UK and Australia.
UPS is the second supported carrier for Australian ecommerce merchants, and UPS is ShipStation's first supported carrier in the UK.
"We're thrilled to provide UK and Australian retailers with this integration," says ShipStation's VP of Marketing, Robert Gilbreath. "By offering a feature-rich integration with UPS UK and Australia, we are helping our users become exceptionally efficient at fulfilling orders, wherever they sell and however they ship."
Customers will have access to the following UPS features:
- Negotiated rates
- Discounts for multi-package shipping
- Third-party billing for shipping charges
- Saturday delivery
"Selling online today is easier and faster than ever before," says Gilbreath. "E-commerce businesses are popping up all over the world, every day. ShipStation is the platform they use that gives them the options they need."
Order management tool ShipStation is now available to sellers in Canada, Australia and the UK, in addition to the US.
ShipStation users in Canada, Australia and the UK have access to the following features:
- Batch printing of more than 500 shipping labels at a time.
- Consolidation of orders from multiple sales channels including Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and many more.
- Continually updated automation features to set up shipping processes to save time and money.
- Automatic tracking and delivery emails, keeping customers updated about the status of their order.
- Wireless printing via ShipStation Connect, allowing users to send shipping labels to one printer and packing slips to another.
In addition, ShipStation users in Canada, Australia and the UK who ship internationally will be able to:
- Set up automatically populated customs forms for international shipments.
- Create automatic customs documentation.
- Set up customs forms to be automatically signed for international shipments.
"International e-commerce is growing rapidly and Canada, Australia and the UK are three of the top ten countries with the most e-commerce sales," says ShipStation's VP of Marketing, Robert Gilbreath. "ShipStation is pleased to support our users in these countries by integrating with the carriers they know and utilize on a daily basis and providing a best-in-class shipping solution."
* * * * *
ShipStation has also announced an integration with Purolator, one of Canada's leading freight, package and logistics solutions providers. Merchants based in Canada will now be able to ship to users throughout Canada and around the world, using ShipStation's shipping software and Purolator's delivery service.
Shipping system ShipStation has a new integration with automation platform Zapier.
Zapier connects to over 500 popular web services, including social media, accounting, marketing, forms, shopping carts and more.
Zapier users will be able to connect with ShipStation's many features to save time and money on their shipping and fulfillment processes.
"An integration with Zapier was one of our top requests, and we are proud to say that ShipStation is the first shipping and fulfillment integration with Zapier," says ShipStation's Vice President of Marketing Robert Gilbreath. "We're excited to offer Zapier users more automation tools to save time and money on their shipping and fulfillment."
Marketplace management tool Veeqo also added an integration with Zapier recently.
A new integration shows inventory data from multichannel ecommerce tool Ecomdash inside order management system ShipStation.
"We're thrilled to offer ShipStation users the ability to view their inventory quantities across channels as a sale is made," notes Nick Maglosky, ecomdash CEO. "ShipStation is highly regarded for offering exceptional service and quality software to their users, and we are looking forward to a strong partnership with ShipStation."
Ecomdash sellers using ShipStation have access to the following:
- Free iOS and Android mobile apps, to manage and view their ShipStation account on the go.
- Automation rules to automatically choose the optimal shipping option based on type of product, weight and geography.
- Batch printing more than 500 shipping labels at once, from a large variety of printers and devices.
- Customized and branded shipping and packing labels.
"Inventory management can be a time-consuming process," says ShipStation's Vice President of Marketing Robert Gilbreath. "We're excited to offer Ecomdash customers the ability to save time and money on their shipping and fulfillment via the ShipStation platform."
ShipStation (1 other listing)
The Supplier Says
ShipStation is a web-based software designed to help eCommerce retailers process, fulfill, and ship their orders from all the most popular marketplaces and shopping carts using all the top carriers. ShipStation, 22 October 2011