Get Heard Here!
ShipStation is a web-based shipping solution that streamlines the order fulfillment process for online retailers, with real-time integrations into popular marketplaces and shopping cart platforms.
ShipStation handles order import, batch label creation and customer communication. ShipStation supports multiple users and warehouses. Subscription includes a free Stamps.com account.
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States
Trial: 30 days
Shipping software ShipStation's mobile app now works for sellers in Canada, Australia and the UK, in addition to the USA.
The app also supports metric weights, and now works on iPads.
ShipStation has also rolled out International Address Verification for Canada, Australia, the UK, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Norway, Spain and Sweden in addition to the United States. ShipStation users can now validate addresses in their own country and when they ship abroad.
The new countries were chosen because they were the top 10 shipping destinations for ShipStation customers.
* * * * *
ShipStation announced the launch of ShipStation University, a live educational training event for ecommerce sellers to learn how to ship orders efficiently. This event is designed to help both new and long-time customers of ShipStation learn how to set-up their accounts to start shipping orders and take advantage of new features that have been recently released by the company.
ShipStation University is scheduled to take place on March 7 in Dallas, TX, March 8 in San Antonio, TX and March 9 in ShipStation's hometown, Austin, TX. Each free session runs from noon to 5:00 p.m. CST and includes lunch for attendees. The training will include demos, hands-on exercises and a Q&A.
"ShipStation customers have made one thing abundantly clear: they want to learn about everything ShipStation has to offer," says ShipStation's VP of Marketing Robert Gilbreath. "ShipStation University is our chance to educate and train our customers on the intricacies of ShipStation, to help them take advantage of new features to be able to ship more efficiently."
Shipping system ShipStation can now generate shipping labels for packages to be sent via DHL Express in Australia.
Australian merchants who choose to connect to DHL Express through the ShipStation software will have access to leading shipping and fulfillment features:
- Print international shipping labels using specially negotiated DHL Express rates
- Create automatic customs documentation
- Set up third party billing options so duties and taxes can be billed to the recipient
- Consolidation of orders from multiple selling channels
- Batch printing 1000s of shipping labels at a time
- Automatic tracking/delivery emails, customers are updated on the status of their order
- Easy to create automation rules that save time and money during shipping process
ShipStation has also introduced international address verification for users in Canada, Australia, and the UK to verify addresses when they ship in and out of the country.
Shipping software ShipStation has released support for DHL in the United Kingdom.
UK-based sellers will now be able to ship to customers in-country and around the world, using ShipStation and DHL.
With the integration, ShipStation's UK customers will have access to the following DHL features:
- Labels printed using negotiated DHL rates within ShipStation
- Free electronic signature on every package
- Carrier insurance
- Automatically-generated customs documentation
- Discounts for multi-package shipping
- Third-party billing for shipping charges
ShipStation customers can also consolidate orders from multiple sales channels and marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay; automate the selection of shipping options; batch print thousands of labels at once; and manage their shipping on a mobile device.
"This partnership with DHL continues to expand our breadth of offerings in the UK," said ShipStation's VP of Marketing Robert Gilbreath. "Our UK customers are very important, and we look forward to helping them even more with their order shipping and fulfillment."
Shipping system ShipStation now works with fully customizable shipping labels from eCom Label Solutions, currently available for FedEx shipments.
eCom Labels combine marketing features such as product showcases and loyalty coupons in a single, trifold label. The shipping portion of the label can now be printed directly in ShipStation.
To use eCom Labels, sellers need to design a label at eCom Label Solutions then ask ShipStation's User Success team to enable the feature on their account.
Shipping management tool ShipStation has added an integration with home products marketplace Houzz.
Houzz merchants can now ShipStation order fulfillment features including:
- Free Stamps.com account (normally $15.99 per month) including discounted USPS rates.
- Batch printing more than 500 shipping labels at once from a large variety of printers, from a Mac, PC, or mobile device.
- Consolidation of orders from multiple sales channels, including Amazon, eBay, Shopify, BigCommerce, and many more.
- Automation features allowing sellers to choose the least expensive shipping option based on type of product, weight, and geography.
- Mobile app, free on iOS and Android devices, allowing sellers to manage and view their ShipStation accounts on their phones.
"We are excited to partner with this amazing company," says ShipStation's Vice President of Marketing Robert Gilbreath. "Our integration with Houzz allows us to continue to help online sellers make shipping and fulfillment easier, efficient, and more cost-effective no matter where they sell."
Shipping system ShipStation has added support for real-time auction marketplace Tophatter.
Nearly every item on Tophatter sells, usually within 90 seconds, providing a unique and exciting platform for sellers to scale inventory quickly. Tophatter's largest partners sell 5,000-10,000 items per week, typically of heavily discounted items including jewelry, apparel, accessories, beauty and electronics.
The integration allows Tophatter sellers to easily connect with ShipStation to save time and money on their shipping and fulfillment processes. ShipStation offers:
- Automation to find the least expensive shipping option based on type of product, weight and geography.
- Order consolidation from multiple sales channels including Amazon, eBay and many more.
- Batch printing more than 500 shipping labels at once, even wirelessly, from a large variety of thermal or desktop printers, from a Mac, PC, or mobile device.
- A free Stamps.com USPS shipping account (worth $15.99 per month), including deeply discounted USPS rates.
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android, allowing sellers to manage and view their ShipStation accounts on the go.
"Tophatter and ShipStation are both leaders in the fast-moving world of e-commerce. This partnership helps Tophatter sellers ship large volumes of orders seamlessly via ShipStation, allowing them to put more time into growing their e-commerce businesses," says Andrew Blachman, Tophatter COO. "It's also been a pleasure working with the ShipStation marketing team to introduce many of ShipStation's clients to the Tophatter mobile marketplace as they look for new high-growth channels to expand their sales."
Shipping management tool ShipStation now allows users to set up more than one account with the same mail carrier.
The new feature is particularly useful for sellers who ship from multiple locations with a different carrier account for each location.
Users can choose which shipping account to use via a dropdown menu, apply bulk actions or create automation rules to apply a specific carrier account.
Shipping system ShipStation has added support for hosted ecommerce platform Weebly.
ShipStation provides Weebly site creators with the ability to manage and fulfill their orders across various shipping carriers such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL and more, all from within the ShipStation platform.
"ShipStation is excited to partner with such a leader in the industry," says ShipStation's Vice President of Marketing Robert Gilbreath. "Weebly customers will benefit from ShipStation's time and money-saving options, and ShipStation will continue our mission to make every seller, wherever they sell and however they ship, exceptionally efficient at fulfilling orders."
The package includes:
- Free USPS shipping account (worth $15.99 per month), with deeply discounted USPS rates.
- Automation features to automatically choose the least expensive shipping option based on type of product, weight and geography.
- Batch printing more than 500 shipping labels at once, wirelessly, from a large variety of thermal or desktop printers, from a Mac, PC, or mobile device.
- Customized and/or branded shipping and packing label options.
Shipping management tool ShipStation is now integrated with hosted ecommerce platform CoreCommerce.
CoreCommere's platform provides user-friendly technology to build an online business and track its growth. Key features include supplier management tools, B2B functionality, and premier customer support and onboarding capabilities.
The new partnership will combine CoreCommerce's service with ShipStation's shipping and fulfillment technology.
Shipping system ShipStation now provides custom-branded parcel tracking pages.
The new feature, currently available only for US-based businesses, allows users to design their customer-facing order tracking page with their own brand logo, colors, contact information and social media links.
The progress of the customer's order is shown visually on a map. The branded page helps promote the business while providing a better customer experience, and is mobile-responsive.
A new Customer Engagement report complements the branded tracking page with open and click rates for tracking and delivery emails, along with statistics on visits to the branded tracking page and which links are clicked.
ShipStation (1 other listing)
The Supplier Says
ShipStation is a web-based software designed to help eCommerce retailers process, fulfill, and ship their orders from all the most popular marketplaces and shopping carts using all the top carriers. ShipStation, 22 October 2011