Get Heard Here!
Reviews Page 4 of 4
SixBit is an ecommerce business management solution. Since 1998, the SixBit team has been developing selling tools for eBay sellers. Their history and knowledge of how sellers work have all been poured into SixBit. SixBit manages all tasks associated with selling items on marketplaces including eBay and Amazon.
|Platforms||API, Windows Software|
|Amazon Sites||Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com|
|eBay Sites||eBay.ca, eBay.co.uk, eBay.com, eBay.com.au|
|Shipping Software||Endicia, Monsoon Stone Edge|
Trial: 30 days
|Home and Hobby Edition||2 selling accounts, bulk edit, sales management, emails etc.||$19.99 per month|
|Small Business Edition||5 selling accounts, postage labels, inventory tracking etc.||$34.99 per month|
|Enterprise Edition||Automatic inventory allocation, unlimited accounts, unlimited custom emails, analysis tools for sales, buyers, suppliers, items, listings and orders.||$69.99 per month|
|Enterprise Edition Duo||As Enterprise Edition but with support for two sites||$99.99 per month|
Ecommerce management tool SixBit, best known as software for eBay sellers, now supports Amazon marketplaces in the US, UK and Canada.
SixBit 3.0 can now be used to manage and submit items to Amazon as well as track and process Amazon orders. Features include:
- Import existing Amazon listings into SixBit and match with existing items
- Store Amazon-specific information with an item
- Create inventory items from the Amazon catalog
- List to Amazon (only items with an ASIN)
- Allocate stock between channels automatically when sales occur
- Revise listings individually or in bulk
SixBit 3.0 also includes a new customizable item entry form. The window has movable, sizeable and customizable panes and tabs to provide complete control over the fields shown, and the order they are shown in.
SixBit also has a new look-and-feel based on Windows 10 and other current Microsoft products. The previous style, based on Microsoft Office 2007, will remain available and can be chosen instead of the new theme.
Finally, the latest SixBit has numerous speed improvements, batch image editing, and direct download of payment fees from PayPal.
A new interview with the founder of eBay software company SixBit has been published on the Web Retailer blog.
John talks about his long history with eBay, why he still prefers desktop-based software, and why SixBit is now adding support for Amazon.
Source: Web Retailer Blog
eBay selling management tool SixBit has released a new integration with the Amazon marketplace to beta testing with all existing users.
Amazon features in the beta release include importing and matching existing Amazon items, storing of Amazon-specific information, creating items from the Amazon catalog, listing items with an ASIN on Amazon, variation items support, FBA inventory tracking, and automatic inventory level adjustments.
Existing SixBit features also work with Amazon including printing postage, packing lists, pick lists, inventory labels, bulk data editing, import and export via CSV, XML or API and more.
A new Enterprise Duo price plan has all of the same functionality as the Enterprise Edition but supports two sites, for a price of $99.99 per month. But before July 1st, 2016, the Enterprise Duo Edition will have the same price as the Enterprise Edition ($69.99 per month).
A major update of eBay selling management tool SixBit includes inventory management improvements and its own API for integrating the software with other services.
Enhancements in SixBit 2.0 include:
- Faster entry, batch editing and more import options.
- Inline grid editing of items, inventory, orders, shipments, sales, suppliers and buyers.
- Improved picture editor with text drawing, annotations, and corner rounding.
- Custom fields that can be included in grids, reports, packing lists, description wrappers and email templates.
- Additional picture storage options to reduce database size.
- Batch editing of orders, shipments and sales to quickly update multiple shipment services or tracking numbers.
- CSV and XML import/export of orders, shipment, sales, suppliers, buyers and compatibility sets.
- Introduction of the SixBit API with Drop Folder processing to more tightly integrate SixBit with existing processes.
Source: SixBit Software
eBay selling management tool SixBit has added support for the US Postal Service's SCAN (Shipment Confirmation Acceptance Notice) forms and eBay's new extended holiday returns.
USPS SCAN features are available for Endicia and Express-1 printed postage. SCAN Forms allow sellers to take multiple packages to the post office and provide just a single barcode scan to accept all the packages at once, reducing the amount of time it takes to drop off USPS packages. Forms can also be reprinted.
The latest release also adds support for eBay's new extended holiday returns policy, where sellers have to accept returns for a longer period on items purchased from September to December.
Management tool for eBay sellers SixBit has added a feature to quickly add items by their product code, and the ability to control listing and email content using conditional logic such as "if" statements.
The new "Multiple Item Add" feature enables sellers of catalog items (such as books, DVDs or video games) to quickly add items by providing a list of UPC, ISBN or EAN product codes. The codes can be pasted into SixBit, or uploaded from a file. SixBit looks up the items in the eBay Catalog to find product information, and enters them into the selected item template to create new eBay items. Barcode readers are also supported.
The release also includes conditional logic for HTML templates, product descriptions and emails. This means that text (or images) can be shown or hidden depending on each product's data.
SixBit have enabled some analysis tools in the Small Business Edition of their product, including reports on items, suppliers and buyers.
Finally, users of SixBit's Consignment Module now have access to a new Consignors Analysis Tool to see lists of consignors and information including commissions and number of items sold.
eBay management software SixBit has enhanced its options for setting the eBay Shipped From location.
Previously a single location would be set as the origin for all items, and would be used by eBay to calculate shipping rates. Now sellers who ship from more than one warehouse or use drop shipping, can set the Shipped From location independently for each item and for each drop shipper.
SixBit has also added a number of features requested by users of eBay's discontinued software Blackthorne, including the ability to submit best offer values as percentages and print Listing Labels like Blackthorne.
A new version of desktop eBay management software SixBit has added a number of new features for users of eBay Blackthorne - which is soon to be retired by eBay.
- The ability to import compatibility sets from CSV, and batch change compatibility sets.
- An option to force a submission as a new listing instead of using relist credits.
- The ability to search Orders based on item specifics.
- A new "Internal Packing List" that is a hybrid of a packing list and a pick list.
- The ability for Canadian users to change the measurement system and currency globally on the database.
SixBit Software (no other listings)
The Supplier Says
Here are just a few of our major features...
- Create items from existing items or saved item templates.
- Automatically scale, compress, and watermark images just by dropping them into your listing.
- Use predefined shipping, payment and listing upgrade templates to speed up data entry.
- View instant item performance statistics to decide whether or not to relist an item.
- Keep track of inventory including inventory shrinkage and easy inventory reconciliation.
- The most intuitive implementation of item variations found in any tool.
- Inherited custom item specifics eliminates the need to create item specifics in multiple categories.
- Free submission of scheduled listings.
- Bulk revision of running listings.
- Send custom emails manually or automatically.
- Automatically leave feedback.
- Print packing lists in bulk.
- Print postage (integrated with Endicia and Express One for discounted USPS postage, and UPS Worldship for UPS carrier labels)
- Purchase discounted insurance by checking a single box.
- Divide orders into multiple shipments.
- Process returns and lost shipments.
- Instantly view profit and loss on each order, or all orders during a time frame.
- Generate sales tax reports
- Import from eBay, Turbo Lister or eBay Blackthorne.
- Supports multiple selling ids (based on your subscription level)
- Supports multiple employee login accounts (based on your subscription level)
... and much more.
SixBit Software, 9 December 2010