We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change the Terms from time to time. Your continuing use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to any changed Terms. We will post any such changes in a timely manner, and draw your attention to any significant changes on the home page.
If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms please exit the Site.
Web Retailer Service
Web Retailer provides members and visitors with web-based information related to buying and selling online.
Use of the Site
- You may access the Site solely for your own personal use. You must not use any content of the Site for any illegal purpose, or allow others to use your member logon details to access the Site.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Site at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons.
- We may terminate your use of the Site with immediate effect if you breach any of these Terms.
- The copyright in all material on this site is held by Web Retailer, or by the original creator of the material. Brand names and Trademarks belong to their respective owners.
- Except as expressly authorised by us or relevant third parties, you agree not to copy, download, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of any content of the Site, in whole or in part.
- Permission is granted to print material from the site for personal use only, provided you retain all copyright notices contained in the material.
- The Site may provide information on and links to other web sites or resources, and promotions of advertisers and merchants. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- Any dealings by you with any third party on or through the Site shall be solely between you and that third party and we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from any such dealings.
You acknowledge that all data, text, graphics, and other materials ("Content") are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. You are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Site. Web Retailer does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will Web Retailer be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted or otherwise transmitted via the Site.
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and we do not guarantee that the Site will be suitable for your purposes and requirements.
- The content of the Site is subject to change without notice. We use reasonable care in compiling and presenting the content of the Site. But we can give no guarantee that the content is complete, accurate or up to date.
- So far as permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any implied term of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any standard of reasonable care and skill. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Web Retailer or through or from the Site shall create any warranty or other obligation not expressly stated in the Terms.
Limitation of Liability
So far as permitted by law we exclude any liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the Site and any information derived from the Site.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us.
- Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of England and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.