This infographic is by Chris McCabe and The PROSPER Association.
Chris McCabe is a former member of Seller Performance, Amazon’s team responsible for monitoring and regulating the Amazon third-party marketplaces. He has seen many sellers run their businesses without a proper understanding of the rules and procedures needed to maintain a highly-disciplined, clean operation.
In this infographic you can read about specific steps to take towards ensuring that your account remains in good standing with Amazon.
- Your Amazon business is your responsibility.
- Manage towards a clean bill of account health.
- Move products into FBA.
- Know each of your suppliers well.
- Keep track of all of your sourcing documentation.
- Be careful of commingled inventory.
- Request and monitor customer feedback.
- Cross-train your warehouse staff.
- Read all emails Amazon sends you.
- No funny business, ever.