Wednesday, July 18, 2018
What's it about?
Topic: Sales Tax
States are now forcing online retailers to collect potentially billions of dollars in sales tax in a ruling that undercuts an advantage that many e-commerce companies have enjoyed over brick-and-mortar stores in the past. This Supreme Court ruling will affect ALL online retailers in various ways.
IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO KNOW HOW THESE CHANGES WILL AFFECT YOUR BUSINESS
Retail Global is working hard with experts to present the answers and what the options are for sellers moving forward.
This webinar will explain the Supreme Court ruling on South Carolina and ask:
- What do sellers need to do immediately considering this ruling?
- Will the ruling effect past sales?
- What steps do International Sellers need to take immediately?
- What do you do if you receive a letter from the state?
- What is the relevance to FBA nexus?
- What are the best ways for sellers to automate the process and abide by the state's laws for collection and remittance?
CEO at Michael J Fleming & Associates
Chief of Content at TaxJar
John Lawson - MC
Digital Marketing Strategist & CEO at ColderICE
Read more about Tax Implications for Online Sellers in 2018
This event was organized by: Retail Global