ecommerce Software for Amazon, ebay and Shop

Poster
immoman
Kudos: 21
ecommerce Software for Amazon, ebay and Shop
9 Sep 2018
Hello ladies & gentlemen,

I'm currently planning to start an ecommerce business in the U.S. and it is quite difficult to find a proper software to meet my requirements.
First of all, I'm from Germany and I'm working in ecommerce since 2010 so I've always used german software for my work.

Now I'm looking for a software which is capable of:

- synchronizing my eBay and Amazon orders with 1 click and synchronizing the tracking numbers after I've shipped the orders

- adding my new products to both platforms

- printing out my shipment labels easily

- send emails automatically to customers after I've shipped the orders

- handling returns with the software

- being able to be connected to a proper accounting software (needed aswell) so I can send the required information to my accountant without big trouble

- it must be able to provide me with sales statistics etc.

- preferably it is a software which is properly installed on my Computer, the database can be hosted online though so I can access it from every computer I have a software on

- preferably not a system which runs in a browser, I have made quite bad experience with that

- also important is a system which also offers a webshop which is connected to the database so I can also get the orders from the Shop quite easy

- the shop-software should have SEO tools and some marketing tools e.g. google Shopping, Adwords etc.

- it also needs to have a system for the Sales Tax issue, this is very important

I have worked with JTL here in Germany which is a great system but it won't work in the U.S. properly due to the distance between my computer and their servers.

Hopefully you guys are able to help.

Best regards
United States United States
thesunrhino
Kudos: 18
Re: ecommerce Software for Amazon, ebay and Shop
19 Sep 2018
@immoman

I worked as the shipping and receiving manager for a medium sized web store that also sold on Amazon, before starting my own e-commerce business. My personal experience is that you will need multiple programs that sync together to accomplish what you’re wanting to do. On the shipping and receiving end, ShipStation will cover almost all of your issues. They will import orders from multiple sites then organize and prioritize them to your specs, software base with cloud back up with archived orders, figure, compare, prioritize shipping for UPS, FedEx, and USPS, one click tracking, set up auto emails for shipping updates to customers. Of course all that info is transferable to accounting software like QuickBooks which can handle things like invoicing, sales tax, payroll, and so on.

Hope this helps
Germany Germany
immoman
Kudos: 21
20 Sep 2018
So there is no software that includes everything, from working on your orders, printing shipping labels, sending customers invoices and delivery notes automatically by email and taking care about taxes for my accountant?

@thesunrhino Which software do you use in your new business then?
United States United States
larry669
Kudos: 15
24 Sep 2018
@thesunrhino Great Answer!
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 13,068
27 Sep 2018
One post has been deleted because it's against our rules for suppliers to post recommending their own products.

www.webretailer.com/forum/174-posting-rules.asp

No more posts from suppliers please unless the original poster specifically says that they wants their input. Suppliers are allowed to send PMs about their products/services.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

Expandly
StoreFeeder
SellerSnap
Selro