Listing tool for automotive parts

Poster
epsparts
Kudos: 38
Listing tool for automotive parts
14 Sep 2018
Hi all. My name is Randy and I have been selling auto parts on eBay since 2000 name mbpartsguy. I have a very large new inventory that I need to get listed, with over 10,000 SKU's. I have been trying to find a listing tool I can afford, that has fitment capability, that can list to eBay and Amazon and hopefully has a web store creation tool also. To have real time inventory control across all 3 platforms would be nice. Am I dreaming?

This seems to be a harder task than I thought. I currently use Auctiva and for one off listings it is very good. Their fitment tool is broken and works some of the time. I have signed up 2 times now for companies saying they have all of the above but turns out they do not. I will not mention them since they may be good companies with bad sales people.

I have been on the search for a few months and it is wearing me out. Any real help would be wonderful.

Thank you for the help, and this is my first post.

Randy
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 13,068
Re: Listing tool for automotive parts
25 Sep 2018
One post has been deleted because it's against our rules for suppliers to post recommending their own products.

www.webretailer.com/forum/174-posting-rules.asp

No more posts from suppliers please unless the original poster specifically says that they wants their input. Suppliers are allowed to send PMs about their products/services.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
epsparts
Kudos: 38
25 Sep 2018
@epsparts

It is OK with me to hear from vendors with solutions but I, of course, would prefer to hear from people that ase using a particular product that actually works.

Thank you,

Randy

eBay mbpartsguy
United States United States
jith
Kudos: 24
4 Oct 2018
@epsparts

I'd be glad to help.

I've been building a solution(supports only eBay and FedEx now).

I can show you my solution and make changes where needed so that it can fit your needs.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Jith
United Kingdom United Kingdom
serena206
Kudos: 15
15 Oct 2018
@epsparts has your query been resolved, do you need some help?
Supplier
Manila Philippines
2nd Office
Kudos: 597
18 Oct 2018
Hi, I also use to sell autoparts back in 2000. You can checkout the following tools and see which best fits for your business. All the tools below are compatible with fitment on eBay.

www.sixbitsoftware.com/
myfitment.com/
solidcommerce.com/
www.volocommerce.com/
www.channeladvisor.com/
www.linnworks.com/

Good luck!

-Carlo
eCommerce Staffing Solutions. Expand your team with us, so your current team can focus on innovation and save up to 70% off labor costs www.2ndoffice.co

AMZAlert
Thompson & Holt
Expandly
StoreFeeder