Not Good

A review of Cascadia Seller Solutions by Anonymous123
Poster
Anonymous123
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Not Good
26 Sep 2018
Went to Think Cascadia looking for some Amazon consulting services. After some initial discussions with one of their employees, a handful of their references, as well as a conference call with the owner, Rachel, we decided to proceed with 2 specific reports and then move forward with a more on-going service thereafter. Not only was their pricing very expensive, but the reports we received were not of high quality. To make matters worse, getting any reply from anyone was extremely difficult. Phone calls, emails, everything was ignored for days and days. One report in particular was promised to be completed in less than 2 weeks but did not end up being provided for over 3 months. When I confronted them about my concerns while asking for a partial refund, I was told that they are working on it and then I never heard back from anyone again despite my attempts to follow up with them. Very disappointed in this company.
Supplier
Seattle, Washington United States
Cascadia Seller Solutions
Kudos: 97
Re: Not Good
24 Oct 2018
@Anonymous123

We really appreciate this feedback and are so sorry to learn that your experience was disappointing.

Unfortunately, the perspective you’ve shared lacks valuable insight into the overall situation, such as our team providing several hours of subsequent consulting work free of charge due to the delay in providing the second report ordered; for that, we are truly sorry.

In your letter demanding a partial refund, you also indicated that you wished to continue working with us. Although a comprehensive proposal was provided previously which laid out the full scope and expectations for which we were available based on your needs, the proposal was rejected and your follow-up ask/demands were not services we offered.

In short, the bespoke services you require coupled with unrealistic deadlines would have to be provided by a dedicated consultant for which you would pay substantially more than our standard fees. Since we did not see this being the right fit between our companies, an email was sent indicating such and we considered the matter closed.

We are committed to resolving this as satisfactorily as possible! If you would like to discuss this matter further, please do reach out to us at christina.evans@thinkCascadia.com.
Rachel Greer
Founder/Principal Consultant
Cascadia Seller Solutions - 206-202-4012
Report review abuse

StreetPricer
Thompson & Holt
StoreFeeder