Unable to change my Title or Bullet points ???

Poster
Monk123
Kudos: 20
Unable to change my Title or Bullet points ???
12 Oct 2018
Added a proprietary product with a title and bullet points I had planned to change later.

Since adding them I have been unable to change either. They show up in the back end fields but will not update on the front end. I do have control over the pictures.

I have contacted them, their reply:

"I am Sachin, the Seller Support associate that assists you today in regards to the issues you were having with the incorrect Information showing on detail page.

I have reviewed your case thoroughly and completely understand the situation you are facing right now. however, we are bounded with the policies and can not make changes without valid manufacturer proof.

So,in order to help facilitate faster research, I request you to provide us product manual in which suggested changes are visible.

Please understand that in order to make any changes on Amazon Detail Page, the Catalog team requires a valid proof so that the credibility is not hampered, please understand that we have some policies that are for your good and we always make sure that everything that is being updated on the Amazon Detail Page is verified with valid proof and documentation.

When we hear back from you, we will be glad to investigate this issue further."

I have since replied with our website corroborating the product information.

Why cant I edit my own listed item? Thank you
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,676
Re: Unable to change my Title or Bullet points ???
15 Oct 2018
@Monk123

A couple of quick questions:

Have you used your own brand name and if so is it registered under the Amazon Brand Registry ?

Is anybody else (rightly or wrongly) selling on the same listing ?

Has Amazon accepted your website as proof ?

Amazon has been criticized in the past for letting just about anybody alter an existing listing to suit their product, so this is just Amazon trying to do their job properly (frustrating though it is for you).
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
United States United States
Monk123
Kudos: 20
Re: Unable to change my Title or Bullet points ???
15 Oct 2018
@Bigian13 Thanks for the reply

Yes I am using our brand name, not haven't applied for brand registry. This seems like something I should do.

No one else is selling

They have not yet replied to my website as proof. Waiting on them now 4/5 days.

It makes sense I just don't know if because it is a tobacco related product they have additional concerns.

I want to make sure I am in the clear before reordering more product.

Thanks

Market Invaders
Thompson & Holt
StoreFeeder
Subivi