Very Functional but Severly lacking in Customer service

A review of ChannelAdvisor Marketplaces by sales132
Poster
sales132
Kudos: 20
starstardim stardim stardim star
Very Functional but Severly lacking in Customer service
12 Oct 2018
I've been with Channel Advisor for several years now and the only reason i'm still with them is i can't find a replacement. I'm so invested in this system, starting over would cost much more. i should have avoided it from the start.

Getting onboard was easy enough, they gave us a list of what was needed, we supplied it and it was working in 6 weeks. Which is pretty much the standard, sadly.

We have experienced glitches, like the time it made all our prices $10 and i had to shut my stores down for a weekend because they have no support during that time. All I got was an apology and a statement that they are not liable for anything that goes wrong.

Which brings me to the subject of customer support. The people working there are wonderful, but the simple fact that there is NO Phone Support and it may take 24 hours to get back to you really earns them a 1 star rating for support. I've had responses take 5 days. Seriously, just today I got a response from an issue i had a week ago.

i have spent thousands on fixes errors they have caused. Not to mention hours on the phone with Amazon.

Still searching for that multi channel software that only manages inventory and won't mess with my listings, ASINS, UPCs,or corrupt my pictures. etc.
United States United States
ChannelAdvisorSupport
Kudos: 15
Re: Very Functional but Severly lacking in Customer service
18 Oct 2018
@sales132
We regret to learn about your experience with ChannelAdvisor. We want to encourage you to contact us at supportadmin@channeladvisor.com so we can follow up.
United States United States
sales132
Kudos: 20
Re: Very Functional but Severly lacking in Customer service
18 Oct 2018
I've been in touch. Let's test and see how long it takes to reply to this message.
Report review abuse

SellerSnap
Selro
Algopix
Sellware