Great service and great guys

A review of Feedback Express by Tafhim Kiani
Poster
Tafhim Kiani
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
Great service and great guys
23 Oct 2018
What was good about this product or service overall?
Feedback Express provide a vital service for Amazon sellers. They help automate follow up emails and alert sellers of any negative feedback or product review.

This is excellent, as it would be next to impossible to have to do this manually.

Could anything have been better?
Like any large business, Amazon is constantly changing and updating it’s policies towards it’s buyers and sellers. As sellers and service providers, it is essential that we keep abreast of these changes and adapt to stay ahead of the game.

Amazon now has a policy whereby Amazon buyers can choose to opt out of receiving followup messages from sellers. This means that currently, over 30% of my messages are not getting through to my customers, as they have opted out.

There are two ways of looking at this:
1: so the remaining 70% customers are those that have chosen not to opt out of seller messages which implies that they are more likely to respond to our emails, of engaging, and ultimately leaving a positive review.
2: The majority of the remaining 70% customers who have not yet opted out are those who are not aware that they can opt out, or have not yet got around to doing so and that this number is likely to drastically decline over time.

While we can hope that number 1 above is more likely, as business people, we need to prepare for the number 2 scenario. For Feedback Express, this means diversifying it’s offerings. I personally would recommend that they consider providing listing optimisation and other services to their customers – or alternatively, a service whereby they can help customers keep track of their income and expensis. Both these services already exist in other places, but this should not come in the way of Feebdack Express, as they have a existing set of loyal customers who would most likely want to keep things in one place and so would rather choose Feedback Express over a new entity for these new services. Alternatively, they might want to consider expanding existing services to new platforms like eBay etc.
much can be done, so naturally, they would be advised to carry out due diligence and conduct surveys before choosing a direction.

How was the support?
Feedback Express have great customer service, which is the single reason I have always resisted trying any alternative.
Marie, Jonathan and their colleagues are all super helpful and willing to go out of their way to help. I am so grateful that there is this one aspect of Amazon selling that I can setup and forget as this allows me to concentrate on other areas of business.
Report review abuse

Selro
Avalara
Sellware
AMZAlert