Featured
Pinned

Poster
info369
Kudos: 16
Selling on Amazon:Your listings have been removed for review
9 Nov 2018
Hello,

I do retail arbitrage on Amazon for years. In this year, I received so many notifications regarding "Selling on Amazon:Your listings have been removed for review", I provided the purchase receipts to them, unfortunately, they do not accept it and many of my listings are removed.

Do other sellers have the same issue this year?

Thank you!
France France
alexb21
Kudos: 15
Re: Selling on Amazon:Your listings have been removed for re
9 Nov 2018
@info369 Worse. I have had my account suspended for selling "counterfeit goods" when the items are genuine. The irony is that some of the items are Amazon returns which I have refurbished or sold as used.

Just came across this interesting post on the subject which you will probably find useful but in essence re-selling an item as new which is purchased in the retail market (as opposed to directly from the manufacturer) is not allowed.

sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/t/false-accusation-of-counterfeit-items/333511/8

[Last edited: 9 Nov 2018]
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,647
14 Nov 2018
@info369

What you have to remember is that with RA, the items that you sell are not technically new.

You have purchased the items through a retail outlet and so are second hand. Selling as new will get you complaints, especially if the item has original store tags / labels.

Try listing as refurbished or similar.

Amazon are clamping down on resellers. You only have to look at what what they are doing to sellers of Apple products.

[Last edited: 14 Nov 2018]
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Hong Kong Hong Kong
FBAmonthly.com
Kudos: 57
14 Nov 2018
@alexb21

Sometimes they send to customer not your item, but the same one (as they think) from closest FBA center. It's happening because of Amazon Prime users who have to get their orders within two days. So Amazon could think that some other seller's items are the same as yours and send it to your customer. After that, you can get a claim from the customer because for him it looks like you sold him the wrong product.

It could be one of those scenarios.
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,647
22 Nov 2018
@FBAmonthly.com

That is why Amazon like 'official' barcodes from the likes of GS1. Therefore any product with a barcode will be identical to any other with the same barcode, unless a seller has sent in incorrectly labelled stock.

If a sellers item is the same, but a different brand to one already listed, then it should be on a separate listing with a different barcode.

As to sending 'the same one (as they think)' Amazon pickers are given a bin number and a quantity to pick and pack. There is no thinking involved !
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 13,063
22 Nov 2018

FBAmonthly.com wrote:

So Amazon could think that some other seller's items are the same as yours and send it to your customer. After that, you can get a claim from the customer because for him it looks like you sold him the wrong product.
I assumed this was about commingling.

selleressentials.com/commingle-not-commingle-fba/
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 13,063
1 Dec 2018
One post has been deleted because it's against our rules for suppliers to post recommending their own products.

It's also against our rules for people to misrepresent themselves, e.g. pretending to be a seller when they are actually from a reinstatement company.

www.webretailer.com/forum/174-posting-rules.asp

No more posts from suppliers please unless the original poster specifically says that they wants their input. Suppliers are allowed to send PMs about their products/services, but they must always represent themselves honestly.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

AMZAlert
Thompson & Holt
Expandly
StoreFeeder