A review of BULQ by KDB
Poster
United States United States
KDB
Kudos: 23
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Find another source
25 Nov 2018
What was good about this product or service overall?

Could anything have been better?

How was the support?
I have purchased 8 to 10 orders from BULQ and at first they seemed OK. But the last 3 to 4 orders have consistently had major problems with damages, severe shortages, and intentionally misleading manifests. One order clearly stated that I would receive 12 units of a particular item, which is the only reason I purchased the box, and I received one unit. This last order I received today clearly stated on the manifest items in which I only received parts of, or didn’t receive at all. When I contact Bulq they would award a ridiculously minuscule refund. I have read a fair amount of positive reviews from BULQ customers who obviously haven’t been burned yet. Not sure how these Bulq employees sleep at night, but I suspect ethics aren’t their concern so I would guess they sleep peacefully with my money. It takes a great deal of BS for me to complain as I can live with anything remotely fair, but that’s not how Bulq does business. Please find a more reliable, ethical, and professional source.
Supplier
BULQ
Kudos: 79
Re: Find another source
28 Nov 2018
@KDB Hi there - We're truly sorry to hear about the recent issue with your BULQ order and that you were not satisfied with the claim amount awarded. Regrettably, we can only refund you for the difference on the price per unique item. Refunds are not determined by Original Retail prices nor by potential resale value. Original Retail represents the estimated listed price when the product was first released to market. Original Retail is estimated in accordance with standard industry practice, is based on the condition of new, does not reflect offers of non-new conditions, and does not include offers with discounts, rebates, or other price adjustments. Original Retail may not necessarily represent prevailing offers in current marketplaces.

[Last edited: 28 Nov 2018]
KDB
KDB
Kudos: 23
Re: Find another source
28 Nov 2018
@BULQ
I understand that refunds aren’t calculated based off retail value as that number is grossly inflated. My point is that prior to purchasing a BULQ box I look at the higher valued retail items on the manifest (which many BULQ buyers do) and then research them on reselling sites to see if they have good resale value in the market. But when the order comes in and the six most “valuable” items on the manifest are missing (only worthless supplemental items) there is a problem. Then to be denied ANY refund amount? This concretely constitutes poor ethics and basic business practices. No need to reply with a “we’re truly sorry” note again as I am done with BULQ.
Report review abuse

Sellware
StreetPricer
Thompson & Holt