Retail content contributors welcome to this platform!

Poster
abigail_albino
Kudos: 15
Retail content contributors welcome to this platform!
29 Nov 2018
Good day,

I work for the content of Retail Learning Channel (retaillearning.co/) and we welcome any retail thought leaders, experts, or anyone in retail to contribute content to this learning platform. The main goal of this platform is to be the voice of the retail industry, so we are on the lookout for retailers who would like to share their thoughts, opinions, and expertise about anything in retail.

We just hope that the articles or content that you'll contribute won't be a sales spin, to keep the platform a good place for learning. The retail audience would really appreciate your knowledge and wisdom, especially those of you who know the industry inside and out, your discoveries, and expert knowledge.

Your contribution to the platform, which has 30,000 subscribers and growing, will also elevate you as a thought leader. We also want you, our retailers, to grow and engage with everyone who work in retail. There will be more to come in the future on this channel, and getting content contributions is a good start.

If you're interested, you can email me at abigail.albino@akolade.co, or message me on LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/abigailalbino/

Sellware
AMZAlert
Thompson & Holt
Expandly