eBay software solution for consignment apparel business

Poster
stephalex1967
Kudos: 23
eBay software solution for consignment apparel business
30 Nov 2018
Hi,

I can't believe how hard it is to find a 3rd party solution for this! I run a consignment apparel business only from an eBay store (no cross channel selling). I need a simple solution that will:

1. Keep track of my consignors and their inventory I'm selling for them
2. Limit Access to my Ebay account so that my "lister" employees have only limited access to my eBay account purely for listing purposes and nothing more
3. Simple to use and nice presentation
4. Reporting capabilities for my consignment clients to see how the selling is going so I'm not spending all my time on that
5. Nice templates
6. Inexpensive

I know ink Frog does have "staff" or employee limited access but not the consignment piece.

Active has the consignment piece with very limited reporting capabilities but not the restricted Ebay staffing accounts...

I have been searching for DAYS for an answer to all of these issues and I can't find anything!

Any tips on a great solution to a site I haven't found for this would be greatly appreciated!!

[Last edited by moderator: Added detail to title — 6 Dec 2018]
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 13,063
Re: 3rd Party Ebay Software Solutions - HELP!!!
1 Dec 2018
Searching our database, you could look into SixBit, Wonder Lister and CrossPostIt for their consignment features.

Consigment support is not all that common nowadays so you have a limited number of tools to choose from.

[Last edited: 1 Dec 2018]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
stephalex1967
Kudos: 23
Re: 3rd Party Ebay Software Solutions - HELP!!!
1 Dec 2018
Thank you Andy! I do source and resell as well but I love the fact that my consignment inventory didn’t cost me anything so I still do it as well-

Many thanks for the info greatly appreciated!

Steph

StoreFeeder
SellerSnap
Selro
Avalara