Very unhappy, crazy price increases, poor client service
12 Dec 2018
I am really unhappy with Informed.co formerly Appeagle. Up until this week, my plan was $25 and covered all marketplaces. I received a refund email this week for $25 and when I investigated why I was told that my plan was no longer being offered. In order to maintain the same services, it would now cost $199 per month! That is an extortionate price increase of 800%!!!
The support agent Patrick informed me that notifications were sent out about this to clients but I did not receive them. It may have gone to spam. So I have a situation where my repricing service stopped suddenly at the BUSIEST time for online sellers. Funny time of the year to put such pressure on online sellers, eh? I then asked the agent if he would give me one more month of access for $25 so I could migrate to another provider. I am a small retailer and cannot afford this $199. He refused this. He did offer a rate of $99 for three months but that is still a 400% price increase. On the basis that I have been a customer for years, I consider this disreputable.
So in summary, I am leaving a one-star review because of
1. The outrageous price increase
2. The fact that the communication on this appeared to not filter through (Although as mentioned I was told that the info was shared)
3. The fact that the 1st of December was chosen to no remove the legacy plan. A time which is crucial for online retailers.
4. The fact that customer service in general over the last year appears to have gotten worse and on the 6th September, there were technical issues where I couldn't even click into a product. I was told that it was because the "web hosting service is currently experiencing issues". Was I offered a discount or compensation at that time when I was unable to even use the service? No, I wasn't.
5. Most importantly though, I have been a customer for a long time and I am sure they would have had the ability to help me out but they chose not to.
I don't understand how they can justify such a huge increase in price. I have already found a service provider at the same price as before and the migration took no time at all. It is up and running now