WISH I LISTENED TO THE REVIEWS !!!!

A review of BULQ by Donald beety jr
Poster
Donald beety jr
Kudos: 18
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
WISH I LISTENED TO THE REVIEWS !!!!
11 Feb 2019
This is by far one of the worst companies alongside of Direct Liquidation. Com they are very quick to take your money and it takes three weeks for your stuff to ship three weeks later some of my stuff has still not even shipped I have called them every single day and get nowhere with them besides we are very sorry that happened then we'll get back to you going on two weeks now waiting for this returned phone call I still have not received any of my orders I would go by the reviews of everybody else and stay clear of this company I will be passing all this information over to my attorney as well do what you can and stay away from them buy from a different company can't wait to see what the inventory looks like if I ever get it spent over three grand with this company have not received one item yet buyer beware beware beware beware beware buyer beware buyer beware buyer beware buyer beware buyer beware
Supplier
United States United States
BULQ
Kudos: 79
Re: WISH I LISTENED TO THE REVIEWS !!!!
8 Apr 2019
@Donald beety jr We're sorry to hear about your experience sourcing with BULQ.com. If you are ever to experience issues in shipping or in the makeup of your lot, please reach out to our Customer Care team at help@bulq.com in order to file a claim for a refund.
Report review abuse

StoreFeeder
Sellware
StreetPricer