Saved my business from plummeting and profits boomed!

A review of Zynergy Books by Ethos Fitness and Wellness
Poster
Ethos Fitness and Wellness
Kudos: 25
starstarstarstarstar
Saved my business from plummeting and profits boomed!
13 Feb 2019
Mike and his team truly care about their clients. Originally, I was in the business of personal training and didn't have the revenues to keep the business on track. With mounting debt I pondered bankruptcy in late 2018.

Zynergy Books did what no other professional bookkeepers ordinarily do. We chatted for over an hour the first time and I could tell Mike genuinely cared about my business and its well-being. The following day Mike and his team had a VERY thorough game plan with ideas on how to revamp my business.

What surprised me was that Mike asked me what I knew very well within my business expertise. I thought long and hard... and then he asked if I knew the values of different gym equipment since I bought all of mine used. I stated that I knew the going rate on everything that we carried and he mentioned I should consider a side venture of finding liquidation equipment from other gyms that were struggling.We could then use our empty gym space as a show room for interested buyers. That simple idea switched us from declaring bankruptcy to now realizing profits of well over $35k just 100 days later! We are now forecasting profits of over $110k in 2019.

Of course, our books were in shambles from the very beginning and they cleaned them up as well. The back work was about 50% off his normal rate and we were now compliant for the IRS and department of revenue for our home state. Needless to say, our previous bookkeeper provided just basic services and NEVER communicated on this level.

Mike continues to meet with me on a monthly basis via Zoom, Facetime or Skype and reviews our financial performance with us. He game plans like a sports coach for my business.
[b]
Thanks again for saving our business and passion![/b]
Report review abuse

StoreFeeder
Sellware
StreetPricer