They Genuinely Care For Their Clients

A review of Zynergy Books by victoriaparnes19
Poster
victoriaparnes19
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
They Genuinely Care For Their Clients
13 Feb 2019
What surprises me to this day is how available Mike and his teams make themselves to their clients. I originally was referred to him by another Amazon FBA and Shopify business and was nervous to talk finances with them.

Mike sat and listened to my pains for over an hour via Zoom and I then saw his little girl walk in asking if she could help him in his office. I knew I was speaking to the right person to fix our books and keep our business growing.

The following day, he did a diagnosis of our business and gave several simple fixes to start implementing immediately. At first, I was reluctant, but my partners convinced me that we had few options left with the tax season coming so soon.

Mike worked with our accountant to make sure they had everything that they needed to file our return in time. Our accountant was so surprised at his availability and communication that he started referring some of his own online retail businesses to Zynergy Books.

Zynergy Books' fees are quite reasonable when you factor in the level of communication he provides on an ongoing basis. After seeing the positive results, we decided to use him more regularly and went with his package that allows for monthly Zoom chats and access to him on a daily basis. The longest wait we've had for a thorough reply to our question has been 1 business day, which is better than our previous bookkeeper! Most times he will answer his phone line directly and will provide us with the answers we need.

In the end, he is well worth the money for our small online business and is highly recommended.
Report review abuse

StreetPricer
Thompson & Holt
StoreFeeder