- Rip Off report - Stole $3000

A review of ChannelAdvisor Marketplaces by schaefer1984
Poster
schaefer1984
Kudos: 18
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
- Rip Off report - Stole $3000
18 Feb 2019
I paid for their services for 1 year. (Prepaying the entire year) I bought an extra launch support from them for $3,000. Unfortunately, Everything did not work the way that it should have inventory did not sync correctly, It took a long 3 months to setup. All listings had to be canceled and renewed causing loss of revenue. Problems after problems. Marketplace store ended up falling out of compliance due to poor metrics. I was told the pre-paid service (For launching a new marketplace) was not refundable.

So, They Kept $3000 for doing nothing. No apologizing, no recourse.

This company is criminal. Stay far away.
United States United States
ChannelAdvisorSupport
Kudos: 20
Re: - Rip Off report - Stole $3000
26 Feb 2019
Thank you for your message. We would like to learn more about your experience with ChannelAdvisor. Please consider contacting us directly at supportadmin@channeladvisor.com.
ChannelAdvisor works to provide reasonable rates while maintaining our level of service, and that's how we determine the cost of our services. Additionally, ChannelAdvisor is a values-driven organization and firmly adheres to its Codes of Business Conduct and Ethics, which is publicly available at the following link: ir.channeladvisor.com/corporat...of-business-conduct-and-ethics

[Last edited: 27 Feb 2019]
Report review abuse

Thompson & Holt
StoreFeeder
Sellware