Awful

A review of Linnworks by Amanda66
Poster
Amanda66
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Awful
18 Feb 2019
The interface is a jumbled mess and is an awful thing to get set up. Their system was pushing prices, nonsensical numbers, to our channels without even being enabled. Amazon confirmed it was their system and they were no help to fix. Support almost completely ignored the issue that was costing us business.

Almost every part of their system was an insane set up and never worked correctly.

their order system was dreadful. will not be going back, glad we found out before we went live. Wasted a lot of time.
Supplier
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Klaas Schippers - Linnworks
Kudos: 196
Re: Awful
21 Mar 2019
@Amanda66

Hello Amanda,

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to see you cancelling Linnworks and especially under these circumstances. I understand however that this decision was made by the management and not you personally.

I share your concerns about price changes on Amazon and apologise that we could not do more at this point. We see that price change was enabled on some of your channels for some time, but the massive price changes you mention we cannot find any trace of in Linnworks. For that to happen those prices need to be in Linnworks first, the listings need to be linked and price change enabled only then the prices get send to the channel and confirmed by Amazon. As you can understand, those are a lot of steps and they certainly leave traces in the database when this happens.

When a channel is disabled in Linnworks for instance, no updates at all are possible, so it remains unconfirmed how some of your SKUs were changed after even the channel integration was switched off. We hope to be able to assist you with any aftercare where possible.

Your last invoice has been forwarded to our finance department and will be refunded in full, I hope you find this amenable. Please let me know the outcome of your Amazon cases, in particular the feed that changed the prices is of interest to me because that will show how the prices were changed. Amazon's first line agents do not always look at these feeds but their technical staff can certainly go into detail for you, which almost always proves to be useful.

Once again thank you for your time with Linnworks, I do hope that we can still help you out.

Best Regards,
Klaas Schippers

Customer Experience Manager

[Last edited: 21 Mar 2019]
Linnworks is an innovative eCommerce platform that helps over 4,000 online retailers across the globe automate their key processes, reduce costs and grow their business.
www.linnworks.com
Report review abuse

StreetPricer
Thompson & Holt
StoreFeeder