How often you are really read newsletters?

Poster
FBAcatalog.com
Kudos: 105
How often you are really read newsletters?
4 Mar 2019
We sending a curated FBA Monthly newsletter for Amazon sellers last four month but it's still not easy to understand what how it looks like for our subscribers. Opening and click rate is different in each campaign, so we hope to ask for your opinion on it.

How often you are really clicking on a news in a newsletter?

Or you just reading titles and a short description and it's basically all the information what you need from the news?

What kind of news makes you open the link?

We are open for any feedback because we trying to improve our service for your guys, fbamonthly.com subscribers

Thank you all!
Supplier
United States United States
EcomTax
Kudos: 43
Re: How often you are really read newsletters?
5 Mar 2019
@FBAcatalog.com Hey! I saw your guy's post on Reddit and I subscribed just the other day!

I think it's hard because when people read news stories they tend to kind of do a mental check on if it applies to them or not. If it doesn't, most people keep scrolling.

I would start with keeping track of the stories that are clicked. Keep a running list and see if they have anything in common. Use what you know to fill-in for what you don't. See what stories make your readers click. If its a specific headline or even a link to a specific website (Forbes, Wall Street Journal, etc). List all that out and go from there. I hope this helps!

EcomTax
Hong Kong Hong Kong
FBAcatalog.com
Kudos: 105
Re: How often you are really read newsletters?
6 Mar 2019
@EcomTax

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate it a lot.
We will try to improve our newsletter.
Please keep an eye on FBA Monthly and do not hesitate to share your experience with us.

Thompson & Holt
StoreFeeder
SalesDash
Algopix