Auctiva WAS a big tool for a small price

A review of Auctiva by epsparts
Poster
epsparts
Kudos: 43
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Auctiva WAS a big tool for a small price
19 Mar 2019
[b]What was good about this product or service overall?

When I started using Auctiva it was an easy to use tool, with many of the necessary bells and whistles. I liked it and was abe to make work arounds for the problems.

Could anything have been better?

It could have been better in many ways, a place to enter item location, a place to enter item SKU, and many other things.

All of this is of no matter when the Compatibility tool for eBay Motors Parts and Accessories has been broken for almost a year now. I have filed multiple, multiple case tickets with support, and always the same answer. "We know there is a problem, and our engineers are working on it."

How was the support?

Horrible. Still broken after almost a year. If the engineers cannot fix it, hire new ones! They are offering a new tool for listing on Amazon and all kinds of new things, but their core product has been out of commission for almost a year! No word from support ever. Only when I contact them, do I get the same response - "We know there is a problem, and our engineers are working on it." Fix what is broken, and your core customers are paying for, and THEN move on to new tools.

ALl I can say is I used to recommend Auctiva but I will not any more. I used to like Auctiva but I do not anymore. I used to use Auctiva but not anymore, since I would no longer be in business. I had to find a different tool to use just to list to eBay. I am still paying them in the hopes that they will wake up before it is too late.

eBay mbpartsguy
Report review abuse

Thompson & Holt
StoreFeeder
Algopix
Sellware