I couldn't run my eBay store without Kyozou.

A review of Kyozou by Amy Cool
Poster
Amy  Cool
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
I couldn't run my eBay store without Kyozou.
12 Apr 2019
I have a jewelry store on eBay with about 12,000 listings and couldn't run my store without Kyozou. I did look at some other listing tool companies but found that they were either outrageously expensive or not set up right for a company like mine, where each piece is an individual listing. I don't sell multiples of a single item. I only have one of each thing I post.

Kyozou is always a step ahead of me. When eBay issued new rules about picture size, it would have been impossible for me to resize the pictures on 12,000 listings. Changing each picture individually would have taken me 6 months and could have put me out of business. Kyozou was there with a program prepared. They ran my entire store- all 12,000 listings- through their program in a single day and resized all my pictures. It was literally 6 months worth of work for me that they did in one afternoon.

I could go on and on. The service is great- it is personal and professional.

I am not a high tech person. Kyozou taught me how to use their system and any time I have a question or need help, the tech people are right there to walk me through.

The fee I pay is totally worth the service.

Absolutely. Five. Stars.
Report review abuse

StreetPricer
Thompson & Holt
StoreFeeder
Algopix