We used Feevisor for 2 years

A review of Feedvisor by goodtom
Poster
goodtom
Kudos: 21
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
We used Feevisor for 2 years
4 Jun 2019
I'm writing this review for several reasons. We used Feedvisor for two years and are top 5000 seller on Amazon. What I didn't realize is they put my company under contract with No Authorization... which is very disturbing. Then when I tried to cancel the service they became extremely aggressive. We tested FeedVisor for two years and realized it's a gigantic waste of money. Below are the reason why we no longer use Feedvisor. Normally I would not write such a review but they were very nasty when I tried to stop using their services. Hopefully, this review helps other from making the same mistake.

=Re-pricing frequency is same as competitors
=Rules/logic for calculating profit or Min/Max pricing is the same as competitors
=Rules/logic for how to complete against FBA/FBM/Amazon/Specific sellers is the same as competitors
=FeedVisor UI is clunky, with the sidebar pop out. Too much clicking to get things done.
=Filters are the same as the competitor. Sorting by FBA/FBM , BB%, Has / Does not have BB, etc.
=FeedVisor forecast/replenishment equation is too basic. It wants us to send large quantities of an item that rarely sells because of a 1-time large quantity purchase. This hurt us badly in several instances where we purchased hundreds of units of an item and it did not sell
=Price is far more expensive than competitors
=We have reporting in-house that covers our needs that FeedVisor provides since there reporting is nothing special
Report review abuse

StoreFeeder
Sellware
StreetPricer