Help

Poster
info710
Kudos: 23
Help
26 Jun 2019
Hi I’m thinking about putting my products on
Amazon and eBay am a complete novice
Does anybody know of a developer and what should I expect to pay (4000) products ? Also
What software ? Is OpenBay pro the right
Company I have open cart software
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 13,275
Re: Help
9 Jul 2019
One post has been deleted because it's against our rules for suppliers to post recommending their own products.

www.webretailer.com/forum/174-posting-rules.asp

No more posts from suppliers please unless the original poster specifically says that they wants their input. Suppliers are allowed to send PMs about their products/services.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,687
Re: Help
12 Jul 2019
@info710

I wouldn't have thought that you would need a developer to do this.

There are two main ways to do this:

Firstly there are plug ins / connectors that you can install in the backend of your opencart website. These will enable you to list your products on eBay and Amazon and then pull your orders into opencart.

The second way is to use an inventory management system such as Linnworks, StoreFeeder, Selro etc. These act as a central inventory system that will send your stock to the various channels and then pull your orders from these into one place. There are lots of questions and answers about which is the best on this forum, however each seller is individual and so what is the best for one may not be the best for another.

A number of these companies offer free trial periods or demonstrations so you can test them out.

If you need any more information or help, just ask
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here

StoreFeeder
Sellware
StreetPricer
Market Invaders