Holly Sloane is such a great consultant

A review of Thompson & Holt by Sara Sara
Poster
Sara Sara
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
Holly Sloane is such a great consultant
7 Aug 2019
Holly Sloane is such a great consultant who really did a great job to solve my issue very professionally! if you really want to solve any issue just ask Holly Sloane as a Great and professional consultant, so pleased with my experience and I totally recommended Holly Sloane! interesting and so helpful ! don't hesitate just ask and you get the best service! Totally satisfied! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Report review abuse

Sellware
StreetPricer
Thompson & Holt