Easy to set up and use

A review of Shopify by Bigian13
Poster
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,598
starstarstarstarstar
Easy to set up and use
9 Jun 2014
I have used Shopify to set up several stores.

The interface is easy to use and adding products is so easy.

Templates are available, some free others paid for, with lots of customisation options available to make your e-store your own.

With little or no knowledge you could have your own on-line store up and running in a couple of hours.

They now have the option of their own credit card processing in conjunction with Skrill at only 2.1% + .20 per transaction which is a lot cheaper than paypal. You also lose the 1% per transaction they normally charge if you use other payment providers.

[Last edited: 28 Dec 2014]
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Clark Freeport Zone Philippines
sakura_lara
Kudos: 122
Re: Easy to set up and use
13 Sep 2018
@Bigian13

Hi there,

I just saw this post, I'm curious about using Shopify into my own website. Would you mind enlightened me up, we have decided to use the fulfillment of Amazon, since, we're currently using their services. Now, i'm wondering around ,with in regards to the 3rd party gateway payment- Do you think it's much better if we used the Shopify payment? or a 3rd party - which I think this is the PayPal, authorize.net,first data and amazon payments.

I'm still confused about the plans of Shopify that they offer- $29 for basic, $79 Shopify and $299 advanced plus for credit card payment they will get 2.4 %.

Any piece of advice would be great!

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Lara D.
Schmidt Corporation Pte Limited
email:elarajane@gmail.com
contact info : +63999-993-4968
Report review abuse

AMZAlert
2nd Office
Thompson & Holt
Expandly