Pinned

Poster
Moscow / Austin, TX Russian Federation
Easync
Kudos: 29
Re: Introduce yourself here: the sequel
3 Apr 2018
Hi everybody!

My name is Dmitry. I am here to tell you about the advanced dropshipping tool we are developing: www.easync.io

This is a powerful ecommerce engine built for your successful business. We are focused on game changing features to make our partners gain extra profit daily.

Easync DOES HAVE a wide range of advantages which are FREE for our partners:

-Hot Items Auto Lister
-Cashback Support
-15 Minutes Repricing
-10% Affiliate Unlimited Bonus
-many more features

Due to Aliexpress Birthday we offer 5000 items listed for FREE! The offer is valid till Dec, 31 2018. Do not hesitate to contact me if any help is needed. Let's do business! Thanks.
Dmitry@easync
easync.io
Newcastle Upon Tyne United Kingdom
eBay Expert - Laura M.
Kudos: 50
4 Apr 2018
@dave1rogger

Hi Dave,

If you're looking for help on developing your eBay store, I can help you.
Please leave me a message info@sellingonebayuk.com about your focus or difficulties. You can also reach me at 07595456127.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Laura.
Chesham United Kingdom
Pitaron LTD
Kudos: 38
10 Apr 2018
Greetings!

I'm Ross and I run pitaron.co.uk - eCommerce Managed Service company, with a focus to deliver business grade, multi-channel solution to UK and International e-tailers.

Not selling online yet?
Get setup with responsively designed Shopify stores, eBay sites and order management system.

Established etailer?
We will expand your product reach and marketplace presence across selling channels.

Enterprise business?
Take the focus off your staff and outsource product optimisation to marketplace experts.

• Listing products to multiple marketplaces
• Marketplace SEO
• Product Performance enhancement
• Shop Design and Online Presence
• Listing management, revision and expansion
• ebay Store Designs
• Shopify Site Designs
Linnworks Implementations
• Omnichannel stock control and order management

Our happy customers: pitaron.co.uk/testimonials

We will be happy to hear from you and listen to your requirements and challenges!
Pitaron Ltd is an eCommerce Managed Service company, with a focus to deliver business grade, multi-channel solution to UK and International e-tailers.
Rangpur Bangladesh
developer.mdali
Kudos: 43
13 Apr 2018
I am Mohammad Ali , founder CEO of inventory software services. I'm also a software program developer . I works with stock control software program for small business. It's very essential to a businessman to correctly preserve his or her enterprise, examine often and make a advertising policy to move in advance.
Denver, CO United States
Steve Lamar
Kudos: 28
17 Apr 2018
I have been in digital marketing for 10+ years helping retailers get found online.

I am launching a web app to help ecommerce site managers keep track of their promotions called PromoPrep.

I am finishing up development and would love to hear from anyone that wants to sign up for the beta to give it a whirl.
Shenzhen China
Allchips
23 Apr 2018
Hi, i am from China. The Allchips electronic components online service platform operation manager.

our client told me to apply for an account here. So i am here.

Allchips is a professional electronic components supply chain service platform. Supported by over 1000 original manufacturers & authorized agents, and more than 10 million products data.
We have been in electronic components over 10 years, we know every headache of the components supply chain. Allchips focus on the end users by providing the intelligent BOM solution with the help of AI and expertise. Now more and more EMS, OEM, makers and electronics factories come to us. Welcome you also! www.allchips.ai/
Allchips is a professional electronic components online service platform
Tanzania Tanzania
Michaeldickson079
Kudos: 19
25 Apr 2018
@Andy
My name is Michael : i am new sellers on eBay i have a week now. The main aim of joining is to learn more how to make my Busness lit. I also need to grow emotionally and intellectually in E-commerce world::
Supplier
United States United States
FeedbackEmails.com
Kudos: 33
5 May 2018
Hi,

I am Pratik, founder, and CEO of www.feedbackemails.com - a tool for managing Amazon seller’s feedback and automating feedback solicitations.

We provide this service at a very reasonable rate of just $5.99/month with first month absolutely FREE!

Please feel free to contact me for any questions or even to just say hi!
seattle washington United States
jazker3435
hi I am Chase.. from Washington
8 May 2018
my name is chase and I am a online seller. Started selling several years ago thru various channels. I believe with the correct mindset, and a little bit of creativity, anything is possible.
Bahamas Bahamas
thegoldrush2000
Kudos: 60
10 May 2018
I just realized I didn't introduce myself, hahaha. I'm 22 years old and I'm interested in e-commerce and online business schemes. I've been working on them for the last 3 years and I hope to learn a lot from here and also contribute whenever possible!
Australia Australia
nickscontact06
Kudos: 18
13 May 2018
I am Nick, I want to begin an ecomerce business, I am looking for information all about, one of the most important things I want to know is where to find suppliers, I would like to work with dropshipping too.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
nick.ecommerce
Kudos: 52
14 May 2018
@Andy

Hello All,

My name is Nick, I am from the U.K, I have been running an ecommerce business for the past three years!

I am working on a blog to help people learn about selling online, I’ll be reviewing useful tools I’ve used to help grow my online business. I sell on Amazon and Shopify, I’ve also started learning how to build websites!

The blog is currently under construction but if ok, when it’s live I’ll share articles I’ve written on this forum.

Wishing you all success!

Best wishes,

Nick
United States United States
organicacai
Kudos: 29
22 May 2018
Hi,

My name is Adam. I am very interested in ecommerce and want to start an ecommerce business(es) that could help me earn a full-time income. Because I consider myself a beginner, I am looking for any and all information to help me get started the right way. I have sold random items I no longer wanted on eBay and Amazon in the past but has yet to had a long-term sustainable ecommerce venture. I have heard of dropshipping, private label, and POD, etc. I would like to get a better feel of which option(s) would be a good choice for a beginner such as myself.

Adam

[Last edited: 22 May 2018]
Chur Switzerland
webmanagement.com
Kudos: 23
23 May 2018
Hi everyone, my name's Emilio, I live in Switzerland and I sell in Italy through my personal website prezzoapezzi.it and in Europe through Amazon.

I'm here because I like to learn new things.

Good luck!
Supplier
Taipei (British) Taiwan
Alexis.
Kudos: 18
23 May 2018
Hi everyone,

I'm Alexis, I'm currently based in Taiwan but I'm originally from England.
I work for a company called BQool, we offer automated Amazon solutions including Review Management, Feedback Software and Repricing Software.

www.bqool.com

Along with assisting Amazon sellers, we also offer a fantastic Partner and Affiliate scheme too with great incentives.

www.bqool.com/partners/

Please feel free to get in touch with me.

Many thanks,

Alexis

AMZAlert
2nd Office
Thompson & Holt
Expandly