List Order Manipulation

Poster
rocmah
Kudos: 87
List Order Manipulation
8 Dec 2017
When viewing the list of 'Multichannel Management' it seems like they appear in the order of highest reviews first (rating stars then quantity).
Perhaps this should be changed to a different order, like alphabetical as an example, as it looks to me that this order can be manipulated and may present a misleading bias.
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 12,933
Re: List Order Manipulation
8 Dec 2017
Hi, thanks for the feedback.

We put the highest rated tools first as that's usually what our readers want to see. But you can choose alphabetical order from the advanced search page:

www.webretailer.com/profiles-search.asp?pscategory=1&action=hold

We used to offer different sort orders from the category page but it wasn't used much and made the page busier.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United Kingdom United Kingdom
rocmah
Kudos: 87
8 Dec 2017
@Andy
Thanks Andy, that is helpful. Is there a way to filter to just show UK companies, or companies with a UK presence?
Andy
8 Dec 2017
No, not really. You can filter by compatibility e.g. eBay.co.uk but not the company's location.

If it's Multichannel Management you are looking at here are the companies I know have a UK presence, to the best of my knowledge:

Brightpearl
ChannelGrabber
Cloud Commerce Pro
Expandly
Linnworks
plentymarkets
Selro
StoreFeeder
Volo
247 Cloudhub
Channel Pilot
ChannelAdvisor
ChannelUnity
e-trackit
Faab Multi Channel
Highstreet.io
Intelligent Retail Connect
KartzHub
MucheCo
OrderWise
Seller Dynamics
SellerExpress
Veeqo
Supplier
Devon United Kingdom
1StopOrders
Kudos: 81
12 Dec 2017
@Andy My multichannel software One Stop Order Processing isn't included, how can I get it listed?
One Stop Order Processsing, low cost, easy to use multichannel order processing software, free trials available now www.1stoporders.com
Andy
12 Dec 2017

1stoporderprocessing wrote:

@Andy My multichannel software One Stop Order Processing isn't included, how can I get it listed?
We have you under Shipping & Fulfillment / Shipping Tools because you focus on processing orders whereas multichannel software covers more of the multichannel management process (inventory, listing etc.)
Supplier
Devon United Kingdom
1StopOrders
Kudos: 81
12 Dec 2017
@Andy Ah yes, we do have inventory and multichannel stock control but we don't do listing. Thanks for clarifying Andy :-)
One Stop Order Processsing, low cost, easy to use multichannel order processing software, free trials available now www.1stoporders.com

StoreFeeder
UR Tasker
SellerSnap
Selro