Really easy to use, great software

A review of ReplyManager by Majella McGregor
Poster
Majella McGregor
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
Really easy to use, great software
13 Dec 2017
Our team have been using ReplyManager for about 2 years now and we haven’t looked back. Looking at the number of negative reviews here I felt it was my duty to show the Replymanager guys some love from a happy customer!

We really have had very few issues with the software, in fact our team couldn’t live it without it. To me, the migration from the older version has actually left us with a much cleaner, user friendly software and introduced some great features that have helped us resolve messages faster, with a much clearer view of what’s going on.

We sell in several Amazon markets, as well as 4 international eBay sites and our own website, so it’s great to be able to rely on a software that has such tight integration, so we can manage everything in one place without worrying about missing important messages. With Replymanager our customer service no longer feels like such a chore, and the Monday dread has certainly been reduced!

Great tool for multichannel sellers and a really helpful support team. Replymanager, you guys rock, keep up the great work!
Report review abuse

Thompson & Holt
Expandly
StoreFeeder
SellerSnap