Your Listing Design Is Not Yours. They Are Crazy Listers

Poster
simimike
Kudos: 18
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Your Listing Design Is Not Yours. They Are Crazy Listers
25 Dec 2017
What was good about this product or service overall?
Ease of use

Could anything have been better?

After signing for a year & listing many items using their product we decided not to renew the subscription.

Crazy Lister put a BIG red ugly banner at the top of the every item listing saying " Subscription Expired" & a small logo at the bottom of all the listings done with their product.

The fix was to edit the HTML links out of every listing or rewrite the listing.

If you use this product keep this in mind if you plan to cancel.

How was the support?

Good
Supplier
Israel Israel
CrazyLister.com
Kudos: 74
Re: Your Listing Design Is Not Yours. They Are Crazy Listers
4 Jan 2018
Hey @simimike , thanks for the review! We take all kinds of feedback very seriously as we want to make sure that our users get the best and most honest experience with us!
When subscribing to CrazyLister, you are paying for the use of the software and templates. If you come to a point where you decide to cancel your subscription, you are no longer paying for the use of CrazyLister software or templates.
Some sellers prefer to go to a graphic designer and pay big bucks for a template they can own, but in that case you cannot edit the template as many times as you could in CrazyLister. The route you take to get your templates really depend on what your needs and priorities are.
I hope this clarifies things and I apologize if this was not clear from the start for you!
Should you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to our customer support team through our online chat or by email at contact@crazylister.com
Canada Canada
Gamerz
Kudos: 15
3 Mar 2018
@Victor from CrazyLister You may as well not have responded. You sabotaged the persons listing, and that is your lame response?
Supplier
Israel Israel
CrazyLister.com
Kudos: 74
4 Mar 2018
Hey @Gamerz,
I'm sorry my answer may have not been complete.
@simimike's listings were not sabotaged, there was simply a banner added above the template due to the fact that he still had CrazyLister templates applied to his listing while he was no longer a paying user.
As eBay sellers and business people, we all understand that nothing is free! In order to use CrazyLister templates, users must be subscribed to a paying plan. Once a user cancelled their plan without removing the template, the red banner was applied above the template, potential buyers could still see the full listing!
The simple solution was to login to their account and remove the template - in bulk!
None the less, our policy has changed and we no longer work with the "Expired red banner".
I hope this message better explained the situation! If you'd like to further discuss, I'd be more than happy to answer any of your questions through our support channels:
- online chat on our website (bottom right corner)
- contact@crazylister.com
- contact us page: crazylister.com/content/contact/
Report review abuse

Selro
SellerSnap
Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro