Worst Customer Services

United States United States
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Worst Customer Services
9 Jan 2018
Product is good, but system run very very slow at least twice a week. When you contact customer services they have no idea of whats going on, its a complete waist of time. they just continue asking same thing you told them from the beginning follow it by a "I will report it with a technician" and then nothing else happens. They are very unprofessional , they don't listen to the client request or Issue in order to solve the problem, they don't follow up the issue and do not notify you when problem is fix plus there is not explanation how to avoid or fix it.Very frustrating chatting with those guys....if you can call directly I will recommend you to do it; don't waist you time with chat room.Jan 9/2018

[Last edited: 9 Jan 2018]
United States United States
Kudos: 15
Re: Worst Customer Services
19 Jan 2018

Hello There,

Nicholas here from the ShipHero team.

We work really hard to provide a solid platform, and back that up with customer support that is there to help you get the most out of ShipHero.

I want to apologize for the experience you're describing, we strive to be as responsive and helpful as we can, no matter the question. Great customer experience is what our customers love about us.

Please message me directly at nicholas@shiphero dot com, I would love to speak directly with you and make sure you have the resources you need.

I will work with my team to review the details and see where we dropped the ball, and what we need to do to avoid that in the future.

Co-Founder, ShipHero

[Last edited: 19 Jan 2018]
Report review abuse

Efficient Era
xSellco 1