A pain to get set up, 100% worth it in the end

Poster
Morgans Direct Limited
Kudos: 18
starstarstarstarstar
A pain to get set up, 100% worth it in the end
12 Jan 2018
Cloud Commerce Pro is an expensive software to get installed. £2,000 pound set up fee and months of back and forth sorting out little technical issue in the set up process. It meant we had to run two different back office programmes for about 6 months, very costly indeed

Now it is finally over, I can say it is the best decision our company has ever made. It saves hours a day in adminstration, and we are not even using all the features yet. The monthly subscription fee is a fraction of what the others are charging as well.

The reason the setup takes so long is becuase it requires a large amount of data about the products. Once you have all the information on the system, it will save you hours a day despatching orders and creating purchase orders with suppliers.

I would recommend Cloud Commerce Pro to anybody looking to grow a large online retail busines. They listen to your suggestions about how to improve the software, and come out with weekly updates.

1 Criticism: the repricer is very basic. I would keep using a standard repricer software.

If you are reading this CCP, keep up the good work
Supplier
Lancaster United Kingdom
Cloud Commerce Pro
Kudos: 123
Re: A pain to get set up, 100% worth it in the end
23 Jan 2018
@Morgans Direct Limited

Thank you very much for your review and feedback. It is great to hear our customer’s comments, both positive and negative, so we have the opportunity to improve our system and working practices.

We do understand that data is usually the biggest hurdle for our customers, but it is so important for the accuracy of stock control - especially when selling single, bundled and multi-pack products across multiple channels. For this reason we created a dedicated data team in the last few months, whose sole function is to help new customers with their data in order to speed up the on-boarding process – and we have seen huge improvements in the set-up times since. I am just very sorry you weren’t able to benefit from this team.

Thank you also for your feedback regarding our re-pricing software. The feature has over 20 different rules types, some of which combine a number of actions – but we are continuing to develop this and the rule you were requiring is now on our development roadmap.

Thanks from all at CCP
Report review abuse

ManageByStats
StoreFeeder
UR Tasker
Selro